Welcome to the ozgolf.net forums.

Threaded View

Senior Member Major Winner

Default 2017 S.A Champs Thank Yous and Feed Back

These champs don't just happen, they take a fair amount of time and effort by those willing to put their hand up to make things happen as relatively smooth as they do.
    Unfortunately we are not in control of the weather and for a time of year that's usually fine and sunny bordering on getting warm we've copped it with some foul days for playing the last 2 years. Thankfully the 2 main days were the best this time. It's a real pity the Blackwood Kitchener Cup round was the worst of the conditions as this is a great course and worthy of repeat inclusions in the rotation.
    Being able to get on quality course for the Saturday rounds is extremely limited unless we travel outside over an hour outside the city so Mount Osmond was one we had to settle for in the end when better options were planned for course maintenance. It's been done now so the question doesn't need to be asked again for future Champs rounds.

A massive thanks to Nadg for all the ground work booking courses, collection of funds, and organizing prize fund distribution.
    Another massive thanks to Wazamac for the fantastic trophies again and organising and hosting the pre-champ rounds. Sorry I wasn't able to help out more with participation in the other days but I thought 3 days would be my limit with my lack of enthusiasm for Golf all year. The amount of wild trying to kill a snake in a phone box swings over 3days has done nothing to change that in the immediate future
    Another massive thanks to Marcel, Peter and James for having us on your home course. We are truly grateful for the opportunity.
    Thanks to Chilled for getting the game on Monday at Kooyonga, yes I think your right in that deposits should be taken for that one as its not fair on you as the Member of a tier 1 course that books spots for them not to be used.
    A big thanks to all our interstate Visitors for coming over to help make the Champs a great couple of days. It's great to put faces to names on the forum and a pleasure to tear up some turf with you during the day and chat over dinner and drinks after.
    Thanks to TC for the hat for prizes.
    Thanks to Peppas for his NAGA prize donation. I was sure I was a front runner for this with my lack of playing.
    If I've left anyone out I'm sorry.
    Last edited by Hatchman; 20th November 2017 at 11:10 PM.
    Hit Them Well or Hit Them Often

W.I.T.B

Thread Information