Since there was a sea of flashbulbs at the OzGolf Champs I thought i'd start a thread for the results.

Add commentary as required

Enter the Eags...

Arriving late, i see a few of the lads 'practising'

Stern faces, fire in the bellies...

My goddamn fly keeps coming open....it's true!

Happy faces! Thank goodness...

Damo drains another 30 footer in preparation using the incredible 2 ball....

Jarro extemporises his strategy, Gaz gazes into the distance, Duncan takes note....

Jarro and Blakey discuss face angles in depth

Trung tries in vain to organise the group shot....whilst Tez takes an unplanned photo from the "rear"....

Carts at the muster point...

Nudgee's demonstrates his pre-shot routine before it goes to tatters during the group shot...

Damo demonstrates how to be a better lover to Nudgee...note Kee's looks of utter disgust....

Gaz finalises his Quad's settings....2-2-2-16

Jarro ponies up the prize hats finally...

The first group gets away to the sea of flashbulbs and pressure of the gallery....

Bemused looks after the first group gets away...

Particle man, particle man, does the things a particle can...

Blakey!!! Duck!!!

Jono assesses another short pitch in...

Andy post-rescue mid to 3 feet happy dance!

Scenecio's Magic Shot, you can just make out the Pink Tee in the distance whence it shall land...

AndyLo at address

mmmm....birdie op for MacLeod on the par 3 17th West, blakey's drawn it suberbly through the green...

Drunken demonstrates golfing ettiquette and dress par excellence

Damo and Jarro unleash fury at the 15th River 401m monster, trying to humble macleod's paltry 270m drive

Peanut gallery 18th River assessing the champs green finesse

AndyPs overjoyed at the prospect of finishing!

MathMan, the human abacus tallies the results with dismay at the overall showing of form, vegas and macleod were early leaders in the clubhouse

Jarro reflects on what might have been....staring distractedly down the 18th

The final tussle on the 18th

My kittens Bucky and Paris, to illustrate my tendancy towards non sequitur...and to break the monotony of golf pics...

The Man with the White Socks

Rogues gallery in the post-match dissection by able-bodied committee of Andy and Blakey

Iain triumphant!