Welcome to the ozgolf.net forums.
Donate Now Goal amount for this month: 1000 AUD, Received: 650 AUD (65%)
**** Please donate to the Toowoomba Hospital Foundation as part of the Leon Treadwell Memorial Charity Day ****

Note: If you would like to avoid Paypal from getting their cut, either make a paypal payment to andyp@ozgolf.net as a "Gift", or PM AndyP for OZgolf's bank account details.

Threaded View

Default Hi everyone from Queensland

Seems like a great forum. I love my golf (ga handicap 17.2 which I am actually quite proud of!) I’m a member at Gainsborough greens here in Qld which is a magnificent course. Brand new clubhouse opening this weekend which is exciting. I also own a villa right on the first fairway and green at Kooralbyn Valley which is a magnificent location. I have the villa at Kooralbyn up for short term rental on Airbnb aimed primarily at golfers. Have a look at https://abnb.me/EVmg/nPKxupNZSJ (if there are difficulties with the link then just look at the Airbnb site- Kooralbyn - ours is the one with the sunrise photo).I would love to welcome and host any keen responsible golfers there. I do try to spend as much time there myself as I can but work tends to get in the way a lot!
    Last edited by Heady; 24th January 2018 at 10:31 PM.

Thread Information