Welcome to the ozgolf.net forums.
Donate Now Goal amount for the next month: 1000 AUD, Received: 0 AUD (0%)
**** Please donate to the Toowoomba Hospital Foundation as part of the Leon Treadwell Memorial Charity Day ****

Note: If you would like to avoid Paypal from getting their cut, either make a paypal payment to andyp@ozgolf.net as a "Gift", or PM AndyP for OZgolf's bank account details.

Threaded View

Moderator Touring Pro (European Tour)

Default Jimandr v Jono 16/5/06, Jimandr wins 3&2

At this stage it looks like we are playing at the same time as Matt and Coffs, at Carnarvon on Tuesday 16 May, but I think we deserve our own thread.

Besides, there is a chance that we can't make this game, so if we reschedule it needs to be announced here.

Jono has revealed that he has a poor record at Carnarvon. As my record is good, with 35, 2 up (par event) and 37 points in three visits, and I won matchplay games twice at Carnarvon, naturally I have jumped at the chance to play him there.

We have a matchplay history, but not when real prestige is on the line. In 'practice matches' I beat him 3/2 at Macarthur Grange, he caned me 8/7 at Riverside Oaks (but I had my worst ever round that day) and we had a hard fought square at Bayview.

I'm declaring myself favourite, although my recent form is patchy, with terrible putting hurting my scores. I predict Jono will be playing in some new addition to his bag (maybe a hi-bore. Could there be three drivers in his bag?) creating some doubt in his mind as to the health of his game.
    Last edited by jimandr; 16th May 2006 at 08:10 PM. Reason: result included
    "There are 50 things to remember in the golf swing. Trouble is that I can only remember 49 of them" - Bob Hope.

Thread Information