We have a thread for the heaps good ones. Here's one for the not so good ones.
List the ones here that you've played that you thought were a waste of your time and money playing and would be happy to not play again.

I'll open the account by throwing up Mount Osmond and Stirling (formally know as Mount Lofty)

I'll start off.

Mount Osmond:
Well established golf course built in the Adelaide Hills.
As per the Mount name you spend half your day climbing up and down step mountain slopes.
Ball above feet, ball below feet, up and down hill lies are the order of the day. Having balls run a long way off fairway into the kak are common in the summer months.
In the winter it can get very wet and sloppy and losing balls to plugged lies is a real problem.
It a hard walk pushing/pulling a buggy through the spongy thick kikuyu up and down slopes. It's no fun needing being too puffed to play you next shot after scaling a mountain.
Played it very recently and would gladly never play there again.
Apart from the road leading out of the place the only good thing is the spectacular view over the city on 8th hole tee block.

Mount Lofty:
A bit further up the freeway from Mount Osmond deeper into hills where there is more rainfall.
As per the name it is also built on a mountain. Also a very well established course that is really struggling to survive in today's golfing climate with more and much better options for the same cost.
Ball above feet, ball below feet, up and down hill lies are the order of the day. Having balls run a long way off fairway into the kak are common in the summer months. This is a bigger problem here than Mount Osmond as there a a lot more side hill holes as opposed to going straight up and down the hills. Six par 3's and a lot of quirky par 4's. An abundance of blind pins on greens also becomes a bore as the day goes on.
Gets extremely wet in the winter with fairways turning to mud. Greens get saturated and unplayable with casual water at time. Course gets closed for days/weeks during very wet winters.
Losing balls plugged in winter can be an issue also. In summer there are problems with balls landing on fairways running way off into the kak on the side hill lies. The gradient of the 1st hole results in ropes being stung across the fairway in summer to stop balls running backward down the fairway 20-100m.
While hillier than Mount Osmond and sloppy and wet under foot playing it very recently I found the walk not as hard as Mount Osmond due to no thick spongy kikuyu.
So happy it was Pennant and never wasted my $ having to pay for the round.