Welcome to the ozgolf.net forums.
Donate Now Goal amount for this month: 1000 AUD, Received: 0 AUD (0%)
**** Please donate to the Toowoomba Hospital Foundation as part of the Leon Treadwell Memorial Charity Day ****

Note: If you would like to avoid Paypal from getting their cut, either make a paypal payment to andyp@ozgolf.net as a "Gift", or PM AndyP for OZgolf's bank account details.

Thread: Draw Stuff

Threaded View

Admin Team Golf Hall of Fame Inductee
    Blog Entries

Default Draw Stuff

OK peeps the time is getting closer.

If you were at last years champs and your Golflink is the same, all is good. If like SMS you have changed, but without updating the contact list like the polite and considerate gentleman did, I need the new one please.

I need Golflinks and normal names from the following (Please consider sending a PM to AndyP to get added to the contact list). Please send me the info in a PM or post in here:

• Ferrins
    • Gregh
    • Hux
    • Matt3Jab
    • Scarfie1
    • Shin
    • Nuttedit - number I have is invalid
    If you are not from South East QLD and are coming, and there is someone in particular you want to play with, send me a PM and I will see what I can do.

Information on the draw
    1. Day 1 is partly random with some considerations (such as people that play together a lot and spreading the visitors out over all groups).
    2. Day 2 is seeded based on your score from Day 1, crappest first and bestest teeing off last. There is no stigma with being crappest, just watch out for dead toads and vomit.
    3. Although everyone will know the groups they are playing in prior to the champs, the order the groups go in will not be released. This enables us to get everyone together well before we start for photo opportunities, group photo and to introduce you all to each other. This worked well last year.
    4. I am not sure if there is a comp on either day. Please feel free to enter a comp if we are using the same tees, but remember to mark a separate card for OzGolf.
    5. Format is Single Stableford.
    6. Can everyone please return a card, having 4 scores on 1 card is too hard for us dumbass scorers to sort out.
    I will add more information if required.
    Last edited by PeteyD; 11th October 2009 at 08:47 PM.

spasticrap
    Sim 2 Max / PRGR
    3W 7W 4H - Sim 2 Max
    Miura 57 CBs - ADDI
    Odessey #7

Thread Information