Thought it might be interesting to know what sort of cars we’ve got going around OZgolf (although I have been for rides in a few of them). I’m sure some of you are revheads (I am not), and would love the opportunity to talk about your current car, or a car you have owned.

I’m currently the proud owner of a Mazda6 wagon. Absolutely love this car, and think it looks fantastic, especially for a wagon. Another cool feature is the steptronic gears, so I don’t have to struggle with it being a gutless automatic, and can accelerate (or decelerate) and go through the gears like a manual.

Prior to this I owned a 1989 Nissan Skyline. I also loved this car, as it had a bit of power, but unfortunately it had to go before the baby arrived. The missus never really liked it either.

I’ve also got around in a 1985 Toyota Corolla. I still see this car around on the streets of the Sunshine Coast, and I know bugger all has gone wrong with it since I sold it. And it shouldn't, because it all went wrong when I had it.

Prior to that I drove a 1976 (or maybe 197 Holden Gemini. I killed it. Dad got it going again. Gave it to my brother. He killed it.