As yo may or may not know, I have matchplay on Sunday against the sneakiest player in the club. I have 99% of the ladies membership supporting me to win on this one- they say after what happened, if the shoe was on the other foot, my opponent would be claiming a forfeit from me (for game not played by the due date). They have warned me to make sure she isn't talking about her golf swing or any shots with her hubby (who is playing with Brad in the same group as us - they are playing comp - me - only matchplay). They have warned me to also call the Clubhouse to lodge a complaint if her hubby says intimidating words.

Hi everyone - what are your best tips for matchplay?

Here is a little about my opponent:
1. She loves to walk super fast - power walking up the fairway to be next to her ball before you've even put your club away!
2. Hockey-style swing - short and jerky
3. Handicap - 15/16/17 - not too sure - I will check on Saturday

What I've thought of so far:
1. Walk normally to my ball, chat to the other players in my group about inconsequential stuff
2. Make her replay every shot she makes out of turn
3. Every time she hits into the rough, follow her and make sure she takes correct relief
4. Don't mark my ball unless she asks
5. Don't remove the flag stick, just attend, unless she asks
6. Only give her really short putts and only on flat greens (we have a few slopey monsters)
7. Show no emotion at a bad shot.
8. "Wow - this green is really fast - I barely touched it"
9. If she hands in a comp card afterwards, call for her to be DQd (or should I do this mid-way during the round - or should I warn her beforehand?)