Welcome to the ozgolf.net forums.
Donate Now Goal amount for the next month: 1000 AUD, Received: 0 AUD (0%)
**** Please donate to the Toowoomba Hospital Foundation as part of the Leon Treadwell Memorial Charity Day ****

Note: If you would like to avoid Paypal from getting their cut, either make a paypal payment to andyp@ozgolf.net as a "Gift", or PM AndyP for OZgolf's bank account details.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 236 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 16 56 106 ... LastLast

Thread: News of the Day

Senior Member Golf Hall of Fame Inductee

He sure is one disturbed dude
    Originally Posted by sms316
    Without rules there is anarchy.

Senior Member Order of Merit winner

My only wish is that this piece of $h!t gets what is coming to him, god only knows what that might be. But if I was charged with dealing with him, I can only say that it would be long, drawn out, and be a whole world of pain for him.

A-hole
    Srixon 565 - 10.5 deg stiff Miyazaki
    Srixon 565 - 15 deg stiff Miyazaki
    Srixon H45 - 90gr Stiff Whiteboard
    Fourteen DI w/ SPB Stiff
    Bridgestone J15CB 4-PW SPB's Stiff
    Fourteen MT28 TS Spec 53 & 58 DG Spinner
    Piretti Cortino

GOLF Link

BENCH

Drivers/Fairways/Hybrids

Yamaha v202 9.5* - Tourspec x flex
    Sonartec SS-03
    V Steel 3wd
    V Steel 4wd Attas T3 8x
    Titleist 585h 19*

Irons
    Mizuno MP33 3-P

Putters

Ping Anser, Anser 2, Scottsdale

Wedges
    Cleveland 54
    Fourteen 48

Senior Member Touring Pro (European Tour)

But I don't understand how they were found in the end? Reports said that the mother (trapped in the basement) slipped a note into the 19yo daughters pocket when she was taken to hospital. Was this daughter locked up as well, or was it a daughter in the house? If she was locked up, how did she end up in hospital?

Senior Member Major Winner

One for Jarro.

http://www.news.com.au/entertainment/story/0,26278,23619791-5013560,00.html
    I'm back.

goughy

http://www.news.com.au/couriermail/s...7-3102,00.html

I don't understand how people still just don't get it!!!! Locked cars get hot!! Who in their right mind would leave a 6 month old in a car anyway, under any circumstances!! And the baby was found at 3.30pm, half an hour after school gets out! Was she having a chin wag.........

People who do that don't deserve to have kids

Banned

You shouldnt even leave kids in the car to go in and pay for fuel. It is illegal to leave any child under the age of 15 unattended in a car. Mine are never left in the car alone no matter how much of a pain it is to get them all out. Thats part of having kids. Being responsible.

Admin Team Golf Hall of Fame Inductee
    Blog Entries

spasticrap
    Sim 2 Max / PRGR
    3W 7W 4H - Sim 2 Max
    Miura 57 CBs - ADDI
    Odessey #7

Senior Member Grand Slam Winner
    Blog Entries
    Grant

Grunt's Golflink
    TM Burner - Cobra F Speed 3W - TM Draw 3H - TM Burner 4i-AW - Vokey 54/58 Wedges - Wilson 8862 Blade

Blog Entries
    Grant

Grunt's Golflink
    TM Burner - Cobra F Speed 3W - TM Draw 3H - TM Burner 4i-AW - Vokey 54/58 Wedges - Wilson 8862 Blade

Tania Zaetta's fury at army sex claim

THE Defence Department is investigating allegations that TV and film celebrity Tania Zaetta had sex with Australian special forces soldiers during a recent tour of war-ravaged Afghanistan.
    And how does this make the news? So some has been b-grade celebrity shagged a young AJ. What's wrong with that? Everyone's a winner!

Senior Member Touring Pro (Nationwide Tour)

Now where are the photos and video to prove it...may be some viewing in that.

Blog Entries

Default Adam Scott signs new deal.

GULFSTREAM SIGNS ADAM SCOTT TO PROMOTE COMPANYS BUSINESS JETS

22 May 2008

Pro-Golfers Endorsement Efforts Will Focus on Asia-Pacific Region

SAVANNAH, Ga., May 21, 2008 Gulfstream Aerospace has signed an agreement with Australian-born professional golfer Adam Scott to promote the companys business jets in the Asia-Pacific region. As of Dec. 31, 2007, 74 Gulfstream aircraft were operating in the Asia-Pacific region, up from 37 in 2005.

Gulfstream aircraft are a vital business tool for todays professional golfers who face demanding international travel schedules, said Joe Lombardo, president, Gulfstream. As one of the top golf professionals in the world, Adam Scott is the ideal person to spread the word about our dependable and reliable business jets. He knows what it takes to be the best. Its the perfect partnership.

Scott, one of the worlds top-10 ranked golfers, will make promotional appearances on behalf of Gulfstream at a variety of venues to sign pictures and answer questions. He will also appear in advertisements that celebrate the Gulfstream brand. His first official Gulfstream appearance is May 21 at the European Business Aviation Convention & Exhibition (EBACE 200 in Geneva.

Scott has six PGA titles to his credit and has twice won the Singapore Open. His most recent PGA win came on April 27, when he sank a 48-foot birdie putt on the third playoff hole to win the 2008 EDS Byron Nelson Championship in Irving, Texas.

My association with Gulfstream is a fantastic opportunity to be aligned with an organization that produces such a world-class product, Scott said. Both Gulfstream and I share a desire to succeed and to be the best we can be its a great partnership.
    Grant

Grunt's Golflink

Blog Entries

Lifes tough

spasticrap
    Sim 2 Max / PRGR
    3W 7W 4H - Sim 2 Max
    Miura 57 CBs - ADDI
    Odessey #7

Blog Entries

I should just become one of these pro golfers aircraft engineers, could be good.
    Grant

Grunt's Golflink

I have sex with my car!

Monday 19 May 2008
    Like many men, Jordan Witham is obsessed with his car. But while most boy racers would draw the line at a wax and polish, his obsession has gone into overdrive.

The 20 year old is in love with his Volkswagen Beetle and has been having sex with it for four years.

Despite never having kissed a girl before, virgin Jordan has become an experienced lover, covering his car with kisses and caresses before having penetrative sex with the exhaust pipe.

I dont fancy people, says Jordan. Its cars that do it for me I dont want to marry or have kids.

Jordans mum, Debbie, 53, doesnt know about her sons habit but his dad, David, 50, a door installer, does and amazingly hasnt tried to put the brakes on his relationship.

Jordan says: When I told my dad I was sexually attracted to my car, he just said that there are lots of different people out there who are attracted to lots of different things.

Im not ready to tell Mum, though. She sees the world in a different way and is always asking me if Ive found a nice girl.

Jordan is one of just a handful of extreme car lovers in the world known as mechaphiles, and says his obsession was fuelled as a child.

He says: I had hundreds of toy cars as a kid and often played in my dads Beetle. I used to talk to it, but I didnt think it was odd as all my mates had imaginary friends.

After Jordan passed his driving test at 16, he spent his 750 savings on his first car, a 1967 VW Beetle.

Jordan says: I just knew she was a girl car and I named her Ingo. She hadnt worked in years, but as soon as I saw her, I had to have her.

It was only while restoring Ingo that Jordan, who has never been attracted to women, realised his feelings were sexual.

I could feel myself falling in love while I worked on Ingo, he says. I once became so aroused, I started rubbing her bodywork and masturbating. It didnt feel strange, just really exciting.

After a few minutes, I felt a desire to connect with her further, so I had penetrative sex with the exhaust pipe.
    Jordan began making love to his car a couple of times a week, while his parents were out. He recently moved out of their home to make it easier to carry on his relationship.

I dont always have sex with the car, he explains. Sometimes I stroke and kiss her bodywork, or rub myself up against her. If Ive just been driving her, I have to wait for the exhaust pipe to cool down before I have sex. And I always use a condom because of all the dirt and dust inside.

Jordan, who also masturbates while reading car magazines, has spent over 2,500 refurbishing Ingo. Most of Jordans earnings from his job stacking shelves at a supermarket are spent on her.

Now he has spent a further 200 on a boy car, a Trans Am he calls Todd, and is experimenting with a gay relationship.

Jordan says: Hes very masculine. When I first bought him, I felt like I was cheating on Ingo, but now we all work well together.

I have sex with Ingo more than Todd because Todd is kept in the driveway, not in the garage, he explains. I have to sneak outside in the middle of the night to have sex with him.

Unsurprisingly, Jordan from Missouri, USA, describes himself as a bit of a loner though he has now made friends with another mechaphile over the internet.

Jordan says: I enjoy my life. If I end up an old man, living on my own with just my cars, Ill be happy.

http://www.closeronline.co.uk/RealLi...9%20May%202008

Senior Member Ozgolf Supporter
    Major Winner

Now that is one ****ed up dude!!!!

Blog Entries

Don't beetles have 2 tiny exhausts?

spasticrap
    Sim 2 Max / PRGR
    3W 7W 4H - Sim 2 Max
    Miura 57 CBs - ADDI
    Odessey #7

Senior Member Multiple Major Winner

hmmm... that's interesting... i'm guessing he's not into the 6" exhaust tip trend like the rice racers getting around these days...

golflink WITB
    TSR3 9deg | TSR3 15deg | TSR2 3H | T100 4-GW | Vokey 56 & 60 | Newport 2.5

Senior Member Touring Pro (PGA)

Perhaps he has taken the Queen song a bit too literally.
    The secret of golf it to turn three shots in two. - Bobby Jones

A tale of golfing mediocrity

Sounds like this guy's another version of 990BLuva

Wouldn't wanna be standing around when he revs up the next day.

Member Touring Pro (Aust PGA)

Gas or Gun?

This one comes under the "Only in America" banner.

goughy

After last nights dinner, I have free gas for everyone in my vicinity!

Thread Information