Listed here are latest quotes and form guide from the Betting Ring at G69.Sportspunt. Dial 1800-69LOSER
Pricing revised in RED.
Name, Handicap, Odds, Form.
1. golfer69 (10) 50:1 Will struggle with the responsibility of organising event and equal favourite to hand himself the spoon at the presentations.
Scratched -possibly pregnant.
2. jaster (3) 5:1 Solid performer at home, may struggle with travel and hangover.
Scratched - Termites ate his favourite driver.
3. tez (5) 10:1 Not as many lakes as at home, but the trees will still be a problem
8:1 Still playing crap but the weakened field improves his chances
4. Iain (16) 8:1 past winner at Southport but who knows if he can back it up, should be a good bet for a place.
9:1 backed up ordinary day at Brookwater, with decent score at Keperra and easier course. CTH will test him.
5. jarro (12) 9:1 consistent performer, and will probably bolt early, May struggle on the back 9 with extra weight. (brick's, banana's in golf bag).
12:1 has purchased more clubs in the last 3 months than rounds of golf played. desperately out of touch with his game (and mind)
6. blakey (5) 6:1 Out of form but rises to the occasion. Odds On to play to handicap.
11/2 Might sneak out to the driving range with flipper and snorkels.
7. vegas (6) 10:1 Long driver but Bernhard Langer on a bad day is a better putter. Will finish in top half of the field nevertheless
7:1 Is always up there on the tough tracks, shoudl be a breeze at CTH
8. trung (10) 15:1 Suffering from Jet lag
9. jono (10) 12:1 Steady, but while writing the essay on the morning round will miss tee time in the afternoon.
10. andyp (14) 7:1 One of those guys who you just know might pull one out of the bag, but can he do it twice.
10:1 Just not looking good at the moment. not playing too well either
11. wille (19) 15:1 Unknown quality. Will he be overawed in presence of such great Ozgolfers
12. eags (15) 12:1 Streaky player, expect a crash in the AM and a blinder in the PM
13. choppa (?) 25:1 Nick says it all.
20:1 Steady but recent handicap reduction will hurt him
14. damo (?) 20:1 cant concentrate on golf due to continuous discussions with Golfer69 over prices of eggs in china
15:1 but gets booted off the course for playing in a singlet.
15. golfgirl (?) 15:1 with that handicap always have to be a chance
16. drunken (19) 25:1 see choppa
17. nudgee (10) 20:1 Sold all his clubs and forgot to keep a set for himself. borrows a set of chinese copied callaways and gets a rash.
12:1 Getting some form at the right time
18. senecio (9) 15:1 long drives wont be an advantage on this thinking mans course.
19. mezza (16) 12:1 dark horse
20. andylo (27) 50:1 Still doesnt know which clubs (or swing) he will use by the time of the championships.
21. MacLeod (15) 50:1 still on the honeymoon hangover.
22. Stoney (1) 4:1 Low handicapper but consistent performer. will have to cope with constant crap stirring by more experienced ozgolfers.
Scratched - coulnt handle the pressure
23. Kee (27) 33:1 will remain distracted by Andylo talking about his gorgeous girlfreind all the time.
24. gaz (10) 25:1 will star in the AM round, but misses too many holes while checking Ebay auctions on his wireless connected laptop.
25. Spiersy (1) 8:1 By the time he has worked out the Slope rating and index he will be on the 8th hole. Slow start but will come home with a burst.
Scratched - he saw that purple shirt and thought no way.
26. onewood (7) 3:1 Outright favourite - Super solid performer and a long straight driver, otherwise known as the ozgolf mini bus.
Scratched - hair appointment.
27. DougK(-) 4:1 the man with the underrated swing and the technical knowledge can also play - this is the course he learned to play on.
Looks like its going to be an interesting day with both Champions and the Spoon to be hotly contested.