Welcome to the ozgolf.net forums.
Donate Now Goal amount for the next month: 1000 AUD, Received: 0 AUD (0%)
**** Please donate to the Toowoomba Hospital Foundation as part of the Leon Treadwell Memorial Charity Day ****

Note: If you would like to avoid Paypal from getting their cut, either make a paypal payment to andyp@ozgolf.net as a "Gift", or PM AndyP for OZgolf's bank account details.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Hi

Default Hi

Some how searched for top fitters in aus I stumbled acrossed this forum, which I have known about this much much earlier....

And just want to know if newbies can send pm to others, or do i have to wait for this to happen at a later date?

TIA

Site Owner Golf Hall of Fame Inductee

Welcome. I think you have to wait for a little bit, but not too long for PMs, but I can't really remember to be honest.

Quote Originally Posted by AndyP View Post
    Welcome. I think you have to wait for a little bit, but not too long for PMs, but I can't really remember to be honest.
    And would i need to still wait for 40 days and make 40 post prior to posting under the "pro shop" thread wanted listing? (Not sale post)

Sent from my SM-G985F using Tapatalk

Site Owner Golf Hall of Fame Inductee

Quote Originally Posted by marssy View Post
    And just want to know if newbies can send pm to others, or do i have to wait for this to happen at a later date?
    One post, one day.

Quote Originally Posted by marssy View Post
    And would i need to still wait for 40 days and make 40 post prior to posting under the "pro shop" thread wanted listing? (Not sale post)
    Yes, the same rule applies since it is in the same area. Maybe bump an existing thread, if it exists.

Thanks, will try to find but don't think it exist

Senior Member Major Winner
    Blog Entries

Welcome Marssy.

A post here giving your golfing background (club, handicap, frequency of play, history, etc.) will help the post count and allow other members to relate to you, before they consider offering equipment for sale.

There is also a WITB sub-forum for your equipment history, as well as threads for rules/WIBTW/repairs/etc.

Enjoy.
    You don't get me. I'm part of the Union.

Victorious Confederate Captain Order of Merit winner

What Dotty said. Most of us get to know each other well before trading and selling with randoms on the internet. Mitigates fraud and issues

Chopperlink

WITB
    Cobra Speedzone::Cobra Speedzone Tour 3 wood, Cobra F6 5 wood: Mizuno H4's, :Mizuno 50, Mizuno MP 56 and 60*:TM Works #7
    AndyC will always be my AndyB(unny)

Senior Member Touring Pro (European Tour)

Welcome marssy. I look forward to your contributions.
    Desert Golfer

My golfing adventure began just prior to covid time in mid 2019, when my mates and I decided to go hit some ball at the range. This is due to the fact that we were getting up in age and considering retiring from our local basketball league, so naturally he was looking to some sport that requires minimum running... And hence the golfing started for both of us.

As for my equipment history, I started out with a crappy $50 dunlop set, then moved to a set of mizuno mx25, jpx ez driver and Cleveland tfi putter.
    The irons were good but not so much for the driver, so i got a 2017 rogue with a evenflow blue shaft which i was able to hit baby draws and fade with. But that didn't last long, as the shaft some how started to snap near the club head. So i was in need of a new shaft, and since then I've been hitting fades only and wasn't able to replicate any of the shot shapes from that previous head and shaft combo .
    (This maybe due to swing changes also? )

I still have the rogue and use it every so often, i also have a exotics exs pro and a m1 2017 for collection purposes.

Multiple fairway wood from callaway big bertha 2014, st180, sim ti, sim 2 ti and now a paradym x hl.

I have a srixon 355 3h with a miyazaki reg, which i can hit very well. And still trying to find a 5h for the shorter distances. This is to replace my current m2 5h.
    I've recently just bought a cobra aerojet 4/5h which is a demo club for fitters that has an adjustable hosel. This thing flys so straight and long, I'm looking to get the other lofts.

My irons have been mizuno mp18 and mp20 hmb, with shaft changes here and there. Currently playing with dg105 shafts, but considering changing to recoils.
    And in the process of looking for a set of jpx hot metal pro in either 921 or 923.

Through out these few years I've gone through and tried multiple wedges, had mizuno t20 which i found too heavy for my liking.
    Some Cleveland 588 rotex and zip core, which were good I couldn't hit them consistently.
    So I only play vokeys, which seems to provide me with the best feel. I'm currently in the process of changing my set up from 50,54,58 to 52,58 which could help my short game. As i struggle between using the 54 or 58 when in course.

As for the putter, started out with my Cleveland tfi mallet, then tfi 8.0 cb, and now a scotty futura 6m with a evnroll mid lock grip.

I rarely get to play on course, if I do it is usually at a 9 hole short par 3 course in Corrinda in Brisbane.
    I try to go to the range at least once a week, but sometimes life gets in the way...

Enjoy the read

Thread Information