Welcome to the ozgolf.net forums.
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Toptracer

Senior Member Touring Pro (PGA)

Default Toptracer

So, I recently discovered there is another driving range in town, granted it's a bit of a hike for me. But, at least you can hit woods and drivers at it, which unfortunately you still can't at the City GC range in town.
    But my mate got some irons and we went to City GC Range to try them, and they've just added Toptracer to all their bays! Well, doesn't that make things different!
    We were keen to stick with the other range, but even though we can only hit irons, it certainly adds an extra element to having a hit at the City range. And I've recently heard they are looking at extending the netting to allow for drivers etc, and they said that the toptracer data will be helping determine what and where they need to make additions.

And a new box of birdieballs just turned up for me - looks like they might be stuck in their box a bit longer!
    Ping G10 Project X S
    TM V-Steel 16.5* w Speeder 57s at 3 wood length
    Ping G10 21* Hybrid Reg
    Ping i3+ 4-W CS Lite S
    Ping Tour 54* and 60* (ground) CS Lite S
    SC Pro Platinum Mid Sur Counterbalanced
    Ping Hoofer Vantage
    NB 574 Greens (yes, no more Crocs)
    Golflucky

Site Owner Golf Hall of Fame Inductee

They've got the TopTracer at the Brisbane Airport range too. Considering the amount of wind that range gets, the TopTracer stuff can be handy for seeing your shot dispersion. I don't fully trust the distances though.

Thread Information