Welcome to the ozgolf.net forums.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: Masters 2022

Victorious Captain Golf Hall of Fame Inductee

God bless him!

Senior Member Touring Pro (Japanese Tour)

Quote Originally Posted by Webster View Post
    He's just another slow, boring God botherererer.....
    He is catching up with Bubba tonight in bible class.

Quote Originally Posted by Chilled View Post
    He's even got Bubba's old caddie

Senior Member Golf Hall of Fame Inductee

Quote Originally Posted by Chilled View Post
    Thats on Tuesday funny guy !

And thats how he came to be mates with Ted Scott ( who is outrageously funny on instagram)

Member Trainee Pro

So what did we learn out of all this? Can smith is a bona fide gunslinger, be that a good or a bad thing, he is box office. Plus that 009 putter is a thing of beauty. SS has a swing that will be super hot or ice cold but atm he is the best golfer on the planet. Tiger woods got through the week with course knowledge and stone cold raw talent.
    Tyrell Hatton and billy horschel are assholes.

Great masters
    Happiness is a long walk with a putter.

Senior Member Major Winner

Quote Originally Posted by rickie prowler View Post
    So what did we learn out of all this? Can smith is a bona fide gunslinger, be that a good or a bad thing, he is box office. Plus that 009 putter is a thing of beauty. SS has a swing that will be super hot or ice cold but atm he is the best golfer on the planet. Tiger woods got through the week with course knowledge and stone cold raw talent.

Great masters
    That pretty much sums it up.

Victorious Captain Golf Hall of Fame Inductee

Poor Razaar would be in the foetal position for days after that….

Senior Member Touring Pro (European Tour)

Probably true, however in golf, the most sanitised of sports, neither hides behind empty platitudes or worse still their 'management team' when asked a question.

When punters bemoan the lack of personalities on the tour, sometimes when players show theirs, it may not be to your tastes.

Perry, top making sense! This is Ozgolf.

Add to that, its the players personality that is reflected in their golf game that has entertained us. Bubba, Vijay, Trevino, Daly, Woods are just a few obvious examples.
    --
    Criticism doesn't bother me, as it means I am doing something and people are watching.
    Handy-Cap

What did Billy Ho do?

Blog Entries

He threw a club according to google.

Senior Member Touring Pro (Nationwide Tour)

Quote Originally Posted by Webster View Post
    He's just another slow, boring God botherererer.....
    People worship thousands of different gods. If Scottie believes that his particular god a) exists and b) helps him win a golf tournament, then good luck to him. He said in his presser after the tournament that “god is in control and the lord is leading him, and if he shot 82 then it was for God’s glory. TBH that’s genius and I might start doing the same. When I next hack it around for 25 points it’s not my fault, god was in control.
    Cinderella story, out of nowhere, former greenskeeper, now about to become a Masters champion..... It looks like a mirac.. It's in the hole! It's in the hole!

Senior Member Order of Merit winner

He can have, and blame, as many imaginary friends as he likes, I don't really care at all. But he is still slow and quite boring to watch.

Senior Member Touring Pro (European Tour)

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny Canuck View Post
    What did Billy Ho do?
    Not sure what he did, does seem to move the dickhead needle to me. Hatton had a spray at the course design and set up, Billy Horschel, who joined Hatton in a featured pairing for both weekend rounds and had a few viral moments of his own, said he didn’t mind Hatton’s behavior.

“I love Tyrell. Tyrell is great,” Horschel said. “He gets upset, but he is over it. He doesn't carry on. He is over it right after he does it, and it's over. You can talk to him five seconds after he got pissed at something, and he is fine.
    “There are guys out here that mope and pout and carry themselves when they hit a bad shot, and they're not fun to play with. I don't mind if someone gets angry, but just don't pout and mope around.”

Site Owner Golf Hall of Fame Inductee

Quote Originally Posted by Yossarian View Post
    He threw a club according to google.
    That's all I could find too. Quite shocking! I couldn't see how many months he got banned for though.

Quote Originally Posted by PerryGroves View Post
    Not sure what he did, does seem to move the dickhead needle to me. Hatton had a spray at the course design and set up, Billy Horschel, who joined Hatton in a featured pairing for both weekend rounds and had a few viral moments of his own, said he didn’t mind Hatton’s behavior.

“I love Tyrell. Tyrell is great,” Horschel said. “He gets upset, but he is over it. He doesn't carry on. He is over it right after he does it, and it's over. You can talk to him five seconds after he got pissed at something, and he is fine.
    “There are guys out here that mope and pout and carry themselves when they hit a bad shot, and they're not fun to play with. I don't mind if someone gets angry, but just don't pout and mope around.”
    Nothing wrong with a guy that gets mad for a short period and is still social to play with.

Tyrell complaining that par 5s couldn’t be reached in 2 a few months ago was a bit odd.

I read that Billy Ho buried a club. I guess by Rickie’s standards there are a ton of assholes on the PGA tour.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Ron Burgundy View Post
    People worship thousands of different gods. If Scottie believes that his particular god a) exists and b) helps him win a golf tournament, then good luck to him. He said in his presser after the tournament that “god is in control and the lord is leading him, and if he shot 82 then it was for God’s glory. TBH that’s genius and I might start doing the same. When I next hack it around for 25 points it’s not my fault, god was in control.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e07I7io1myI

God is a bit of a freak
    Why’s He watching me getting Railed on the couch
    And Scottie S shooting 80

When I next hack it around for 25 points it’s not my fault, god was in control.
    Most of what you wrote is a fair comment, but this bit is absolutely not what he ( or anyone else that says the same) means. Scheffler knows that if he shoots 82 that its his own fault, and he doesnt mean that God made it happen.
    --
    Criticism doesn't bother me, as it means I am doing something and people are watching.
    Handy-Cap

Senior Member Touring Pro (Japanese Tour)

Quote Originally Posted by AndyP View Post
    That's all I could find too. Quite shocking! I couldn't see how many months he got banned for though.
    I believe Billy acted like a dick last year and personally apologised to ANGC and it's Patrons for his behaviour. Wash, rinse, repeat
    "Golf makes different creatures of us all, some worse, some better, but all enthusiastic" Evening Journal, 1897.

Quote Originally Posted by markTHEblake View Post
    Most of what you wrote is a fair comment, but this bit is absolutely not what he ( or anyone else that says the same) means. Scheffler knows that if he shoots 82 that its his own fault, and he doesnt mean that God made it happen.
    I was being facetious. No deity wants responsibility for my golf game! Even if Scheffler’s god exists, he/she doesn’t control a golf tournament any more than controlling who wins an Oscar/Grammy (despite them always seeming to thank their god too) or what is going on in the Ukraine. If nothing else his mindset seems a good one and the god stuff is probably as much use as reading a Bob Rotella book, so good on him.
    Cinderella story, out of nowhere, former greenskeeper, now about to become a Masters champion..... It looks like a mirac.. It's in the hole! It's in the hole!

Even if Scheffler’s god exists, he/she doesn’t control a golf tournament ...
    Thats absolutely correct from the christian theological perspective ( which includes Scheffler et al) and if anyone says otherwise, they are dead wrong.

Just not sure why you are so keen to agree with me by elaborating it so much.

Member Trainee Pro

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny Canuck View Post
    Nothing wrong with a guy that gets mad for a short period and is still social to play with. Tyrell complaining that par 5s couldn’t be reached in 2 a few months ago was a bit odd. I read that Billy Ho buried a club. I guess by Rickie’s standards there are a ton of assholes on the PGA tour.
    Billy has quite a body of work at this stage. I have no problem with personality, I can’t stand whingers and slow play and billy ticks both boxes. Tyrell has no redeeming qualities.
    Happiness is a long walk with a putter.

Billy has quite a body of work at this stage. I have no problem with personality, I can’t stand whingers and slow play and billy ticks both boxes. Tyrell has no redeeming qualities.
    When I read the article about him burying the club, they showed him slamming a club repeatedly into his bag at last year's Masters. He actually looked quite silly doing it.

I saw Tyrell was saying the course was unfair. Clearly only for some.

https://www.golfwrx.com/674805/tyrre...usta-national/

Don't accept their invitation or maybe after this dummy spit he won't be getting one.

Senior Member Major Winner

Quote Originally Posted by pt73 View Post
    https://www.golfwrx.com/674805/tyrre...usta-national/

Don't accept their invitation or maybe after this dummy spit he won't be getting one.
    Golf courses should all be perfectly flat and marshmallow soft.

Thread Information