- For those unfamiliar, an eclectic score is your best gross score on each hole of your course over a given period of time.
- This Eclectic runs from 1 January to 31 December.
- Scores from any official club competition round (stroke, par, stableford) played during the dates above are permitted (no social rounds).
- To enter, you need to record the following:
- Length/ Index/ Pars of each hole
- Your gross scores for those holes
You can get a copy of my pre-formatted Google Sheets Eclectic here. All you need to do is change the Course Name and Length, Par & Index for each hole (Google account required).
- As you play rounds during the year and improve on those gross scores, you need to post your improvements.