Welcome to the ozgolf.net forums.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Results 1 to 25 of 52
  1. #1
    Senior Member Major Winner
    Join Date
    Mar 17, 2010
    Location
    Lacking imagination, while 4-jacking...
    Posts
    13,280

    Default Wanted, nay NEEDED - LH Heel-Shafted Putter

    In search of a LH heel-shafted putter, anything along the lines of the Wilson 8802 or 8882, Scotty Napa / Del Mar or Newport 3, Odyssey #8 or #9, Odyssey PT82, Rife Bimini (not sure they ever made them in lefty?), Bettinardi BB2, Yes! Sophia, Lajosi LP808, Designed By Flanagan, well you get the general jist here, don't you???

    Let me know if anyone has anything floating around...

    Cheers!
    Last edited by LeftyHoges; 1st September 2021 at 04:25 PM.
    Titleist 915D2 9.75° - Diamana D+ S
    " 910H 16.25° - D+ S
    " 910H 19° - Aldila VS Proto S
    Ping S59 3 iron
    Mizzy MP-68 4-PW - KBS C-Taper 6.5
    Cleveland CG15 54° & 58°
    Evnroll ER2 Mid
    GolfLink ; GolfMap

  2. #2
    Senior Member Touring Pro (European Tour)
    Join Date
    Jan 20, 2013
    Location
    RADelaide
    Posts
    3,840

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LeftyHoges View Post
    In search of a LH heel-shafted putter, anything along the lines of the Wilson 8802 or 8882, Scotty Napa / Del Mar or Newport 3, Odyssey #8 or #9, Odyssey PT82, Rife Bimini (not sure they ever made them in lefty?), Bettinardi BB2, Yes! Sophia, Lajosi LP808, Designed By Flanagan, well you get the general jist here, don't you???

    Let me now if anyone has anything floating around...

    Cheers!
    Ping Tess, 34” tickle your fancy?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Time to get schwifty

  3. #3
    Senior Member Major Winner
    Join Date
    Mar 17, 2010
    Location
    Lacking imagination, while 4-jacking...
    Posts
    13,280

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by thecollective View Post
    Ping Tess, 34” tickle your fancy?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    This one?

    https://golfmarket.com.au/estore/pro...ew-f5569/32686

    Hadn't come across those before, but I feel it's definitely worth a shot.
    Titleist 915D2 9.75° - Diamana D+ S
    " 910H 16.25° - D+ S
    " 910H 19° - Aldila VS Proto S
    Ping S59 3 iron
    Mizzy MP-68 4-PW - KBS C-Taper 6.5
    Cleveland CG15 54° & 58°
    Evnroll ER2 Mid
    GolfLink ; GolfMap

  4. #4
    Senior Member Major Winner
    Join Date
    Mar 02, 2008
    Location
    Sydney - Nth Beaches
    Posts
    11,165

    Default

    Struggling with putting and going heel shaft ??

    Let me grab some popcorn !


  5. #5
    Senior Member Major Winner
    Join Date
    Mar 17, 2010
    Location
    Lacking imagination, while 4-jacking...
    Posts
    13,280

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by virge666 View Post
    Struggling with putting and going heel shaft ??

    Let me grab some popcorn !

    I putted miles better from 3 feet with my Titleist U510 than I have with any putter so far in the last 5 years.

    There's gotta be SOME merit / logic in that, surely.

    And before you ask, yes, I was "forced into it" by some shaft fragility. I tell ya, they don't make em like they used to...
    Titleist 915D2 9.75° - Diamana D+ S
    " 910H 16.25° - D+ S
    " 910H 19° - Aldila VS Proto S
    Ping S59 3 iron
    Mizzy MP-68 4-PW - KBS C-Taper 6.5
    Cleveland CG15 54° & 58°
    Evnroll ER2 Mid
    GolfLink ; GolfMap

  6. #6
    Senior Member Major Winner
    Join Date
    Oct 23, 2007
    Location
    Sydney
    Posts
    10,449
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LeftyHoges View Post
    This one?

    https://golfmarket.com.au/estore/pro...ew-f5569/32686

    Hadn't come across those before, but I feel it's definitely worth a shot.
    I frequently go back to one of these, as it has an uncomplicated look. (Some days, even an anser looks like a spider/two-ball/smart-phone to me.)

    I was surprised how easy it is to hit consistently, given the lack of any alignment aids. (I use a normal jumbo grip with it, so it is similar to putting with the sole of a wedge.)

    I see Cleveland Frontline is now available in their no 2. (Odyssey 9) design, but I don't know if it is available for lefties.
    You don't get me. I'm part of the Union.

  7. #7
    Senior Member Major Winner
    Join Date
    Mar 17, 2010
    Location
    Lacking imagination, while 4-jacking...
    Posts
    13,280

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dotty View Post
    I frequently go back to one of these, as it has an uncomplicated look. (Some days, even an anser looks like a spider/two-ball/smart-phone to me.)

    I was surprised how easy it is to hit consistently, given the lack of any alignment aids. (I use a normal jumbo grip with it, so it is similar to putting with the sole of a wedge.)

    I see Cleveland Frontline is now available in their no 2. (Odyssey 9) design, but I don't know if it is available for lefties.
    If it's the one I'm thinking of, I don't believe it is for lefties, no ... *Much unimpress*.
    Titleist 915D2 9.75° - Diamana D+ S
    " 910H 16.25° - D+ S
    " 910H 19° - Aldila VS Proto S
    Ping S59 3 iron
    Mizzy MP-68 4-PW - KBS C-Taper 6.5
    Cleveland CG15 54° & 58°
    Evnroll ER2 Mid
    GolfLink ; GolfMap

  8. #8
    Senior Member Touring Pro (European Tour)
    Join Date
    Jan 20, 2013
    Location
    RADelaide
    Posts
    3,840

    Default

    Yep, that’s the one lefty, $200 posted. Comes with headcover. Very good condition

    Can send pics, let me know


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Time to get schwifty

  9. #9
    Senior Member Major Winner
    Join Date
    Mar 17, 2010
    Location
    Lacking imagination, while 4-jacking...
    Posts
    13,280

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by thecollective View Post
    Yep, that’s the one lefty, $200 posted. Comes with headcover. Very good condition

    Can send pics, let me know


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Some pics would be great bud.

    I can send a PM with phone no. or email if you wish, or just feel free to whack em straight in this thread.
    Titleist 915D2 9.75° - Diamana D+ S
    " 910H 16.25° - D+ S
    " 910H 19° - Aldila VS Proto S
    Ping S59 3 iron
    Mizzy MP-68 4-PW - KBS C-Taper 6.5
    Cleveland CG15 54° & 58°
    Evnroll ER2 Mid
    GolfLink ; GolfMap

  10. #10
    Senior Member Major Winner
    Join Date
    Mar 02, 2008
    Location
    Sydney - Nth Beaches
    Posts
    11,165

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by leftyhoges View Post
    and before you ask, yes, i was "forced into it" by some shaft fragility. I tell ya, they don't make em like they used to...
    hahahahahaha !!!!

  11. #11
    Senior Member Touring Pro (European Tour)
    Join Date
    Jan 20, 2013
    Location
    RADelaide
    Posts
    3,840

    Default


    Ping Tess pics, more to follow


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Time to get schwifty

  12. #12
    Senior Member Touring Pro (European Tour)
    Join Date
    Jan 20, 2013
    Location
    RADelaide
    Posts
    3,840

    Default




    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Time to get schwifty

  13. #13
    Senior Member Touring Pro (European Tour)
    Join Date
    Jan 20, 2013
    Location
    RADelaide
    Posts
    3,840

    Default




    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Time to get schwifty

  14. #14
    Senior Member Touring Pro (European Tour)
    Join Date
    Jan 20, 2013
    Location
    RADelaide
    Posts
    3,840

    Default




    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Time to get schwifty

  15. #15
    Senior Member Major Winner
    Join Date
    Mar 17, 2010
    Location
    Lacking imagination, while 4-jacking...
    Posts
    13,280

    Default

    Giddy up! Let's add this one to my already growing array of putters I can't putt with!
    Titleist 915D2 9.75° - Diamana D+ S
    " 910H 16.25° - D+ S
    " 910H 19° - Aldila VS Proto S
    Ping S59 3 iron
    Mizzy MP-68 4-PW - KBS C-Taper 6.5
    Cleveland CG15 54° & 58°
    Evnroll ER2 Mid
    GolfLink ; GolfMap

  16. #16
    Senior Member Touring Pro (European Tour)
    Join Date
    Jan 20, 2013
    Location
    RADelaide
    Posts
    3,840

    Default

    It’s amazing out of the middle, feels nicer than the Scotty del mar and Newport.

    Finding the middle is an issue for me


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Time to get schwifty

  17. #17
    Senior Member Touring Pro (European Tour)
    Join Date
    Jan 20, 2013
    Location
    RADelaide
    Posts
    3,840

    Default

    Pm me your address and I will send it out Monday.

    You can use my payid owendavies80@gmail.com


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Time to get schwifty

  18. #18
    Senior Member Major Winner
    Join Date
    Sep 03, 2012
    Location
    Still on the green
    Posts
    12,049

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by thecollective View Post
    Pm me your address and I will send it out Monday.

    You can use my payid owendavies80@gmail.com


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    If you don’t have a box, dismantle it and make it fit in a bag.

    It’ll be cheaper and save time at the other end.

  19. #19
    Senior Member Grand Slam Winner
    Join Date
    Jan 12, 2008
    Location
    Probably OOB
    Posts
    22,578

    Default

    I give this 36 holes maximum
    Forum needs more banter.

  20. #20
    Senior Member Major Winner
    Join Date
    Mar 17, 2010
    Location
    Lacking imagination, while 4-jacking...
    Posts
    13,280

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 4Puttpete View Post
    If you don’t have a box, dismantle it and make it fit in a bag.

    It’ll be cheaper and save time at the other end.
    Sometimes I ****ing hate you.

    This is NOT one of those times....

    Titleist 915D2 9.75° - Diamana D+ S
    " 910H 16.25° - D+ S
    " 910H 19° - Aldila VS Proto S
    Ping S59 3 iron
    Mizzy MP-68 4-PW - KBS C-Taper 6.5
    Cleveland CG15 54° & 58°
    Evnroll ER2 Mid
    GolfLink ; GolfMap

  21. #21
    Senior Member Major Winner
    Join Date
    Mar 17, 2010
    Location
    Lacking imagination, while 4-jacking...
    Posts
    13,280

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sms316 View Post
    I give this 36 holes maximum
    I give it 9. It has to perform straight out of the box or it can **** off and die in a fire with the rest of them.
    Titleist 915D2 9.75° - Diamana D+ S
    " 910H 16.25° - D+ S
    " 910H 19° - Aldila VS Proto S
    Ping S59 3 iron
    Mizzy MP-68 4-PW - KBS C-Taper 6.5
    Cleveland CG15 54° & 58°
    Evnroll ER2 Mid
    GolfLink ; GolfMap

  22. #22
    Senior Member Grand Slam Winner
    Join Date
    Jan 12, 2008
    Location
    Probably OOB
    Posts
    22,578

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LeftyHoges View Post
    I give it 9. It has to perform straight out of the box or it can **** off and die in a fire with the rest of them.
    That’s the spirit. You wouldn’t give some slapper a second date if she didn’t put out.
    Forum needs more banter.

  23. #23
    Senior Member Grand Slam Winner
    Join Date
    Jan 12, 2008
    Location
    Probably OOB
    Posts
    22,578

    Default

    ps - that putter is ****ing ugly
    Forum needs more banter.

  24. #24
    Moderator Touring Pro (PGA)
    Join Date
    Apr 23, 2008
    Location
    45 degrees to the right
    Posts
    5,303
    Blog Entries
    7

    Default

    I reckon you'll be able to throw that thing a MILE
    Still not playing enough GolfLink | Slightly less terrible stats brought to you by Golfshot - F: 57%, GIR: 23%, UD: 14%, P: 34. Wow, improvement! | Nickent brand ho or tightarse? You be the judge!

    [img]http://i.imgur.com/4Y4Q0jZ.jpg[/img]

  25. #25
    Senior Member Major Winner
    Join Date
    Mar 17, 2010
    Location
    Lacking imagination, while 4-jacking...
    Posts
    13,280

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sms316 View Post
    That’s the spirit. You wouldn’t give some slapper a second date if she didn’t put out.
    Exactamundo....
    Titleist 915D2 9.75° - Diamana D+ S
    " 910H 16.25° - D+ S
    " 910H 19° - Aldila VS Proto S
    Ping S59 3 iron
    Mizzy MP-68 4-PW - KBS C-Taper 6.5
    Cleveland CG15 54° & 58°
    Evnroll ER2 Mid
    GolfLink ; GolfMap


 

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

     

Similar Threads

  1. Found Cheapish heel shafted putter 34 or 35"
    By KristianJ in forum Pro Shop Archive
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 2nd January 2013, 02:58 PM
  2. Wanted Heel shafted blade (mickelson) style putter RH
    By Anfield in forum Pro Shop Archive
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 7th May 2011, 11:22 AM
  3. For Sale Ping Craze G2 heel shafted putter 35" Heavy $90 posted
    By Lucasto23 in forum Pro Shop Archive
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 8th June 2010, 03:54 PM
  4. WTB: Heel shafted blade putter
    By Matt 3 Jab in forum Pro Shop Archive
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 3rd June 2007, 04:05 PM
  5. Putters: Heel shafted vs Centre shafted
    By AndyP in forum Equip Me
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 21st June 2005, 09:58 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Back to top