Welcome to the ozgolf.net forums.
Donate Now Goal amount for the next month: 1000 AUD, Received: 0 AUD (0%)
**** Please donate to the Toowoomba Hospital Foundation as part of the Leon Treadwell Memorial Charity Day ****

Note: If you would like to avoid Paypal from getting their cut, either make a paypal payment to andyp@ozgolf.net as a "Gift", or PM AndyP for OZgolf's bank account details.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: TM 300's

Senior Member Major Winner

Default TM 300's

Are these clubs all the go? Seems to be a lot of talk about them. I'm not about to buy one, but given the permission from the T'n'S i know where to get them.

Al's Golf in Roseville (Sydney) has a bucket of TM 3-series (Tour and Normal) for around the $300 mark. All in good condition. I think a mix of shafts from stock to Graf blue. The 320 looks great and i'd love to have one in my bag. My MaxFli i currently use is long when i hit them out of the centre, so i don't know if i'd get any extra distance (not without sorting out my swing first though).

I would like to get one, but my game doesn't really warrant it. Do you need to have a pretty solid swing to hit them to their potential? By that i don't mean fast, but technically correct. I am fully committed to finally getting a lesson or two after numerous inconsistent rounds, so that will come.
    Lucy Harris smart smart smart, Martin Harris dumb.

Senior Member Golf Hall of Fame Inductee

the Taylormade 300 series are still regarded as great woods. I know Onewood bought a 300Ti not long ago, and he seems pretty happy with it

mate, do yourself a favour... and look in the classifieds section. prmeier has a 300Tour driver for an absloute steal I have one of these drivers and i can tell you that they are looooong and forgiving

I thought his was about $400?

As i said in my post, it will all boil down to necessity, funds, and being able to do it without the wife knowing

Senior Member Golf Hall of Fame Inductee

$400 for that Tour driver is an absolute bargain

Site Owner Golf Hall of Fame Inductee

Quote Originally Posted by jarro
    $400 for that Tour driver is an absolute bargain
    Bargain, but not cheap.

Site Owner Golf Hall of Fame Inductee

Default Re: TM 300's

Quote Originally Posted by Fishman Dan
    Are these clubs all the go? Seems to be a lot of talk about them. ....................
    .....don't mean fast, but technically correct. I am fully committed to finally getting a lesson or two after numerous inconsistent rounds, so that will come.
    I'm having some trouble with Microsoft Office. Anyone here know how to cut and paste. :P

Nothing wrong with getting advice from more than one source.
    And jarro, stop stalking him. :P

Quote Originally Posted by AndyP
    And jarro, stop stalking him. :P
    Hehe. I thought i'd get an opinion on either - just didn't think i'd get Jarro on both counts

Legend of OZgolf Touring Pro (European Tour)

The 300s are great drivers and depending on what you are currently using you will realistically be very happy The 300 is the easiest to work and the 360 is the straightest with the 320 just being a great work horse and mix of them both. Pick one with a good shaft and for a couple of hundred you can't go wrong
    RIP 1974-2006

Thread Information