I thought it was time to start a fresh thread. It seems time and Covid has seen some deterioration of service levels in this sector.

AP will always get their share of negative feedback. mostly deserved. And there is a specific thread already for that.

But having had nearly 100% good service from the private competitors over the years, I have been let down poorly twice in recent months.

Sendle seemed to lose a parcel and only my prompting got them interested in delivering it again. It did not appear that they had any system alerts for an item taking more than a reasonable time in transit. The parcel did arrive eventually, 2 week late.

My latest experience was with Pack & Send. I wanted to send a Driver across town about a half hour drive away. I booked a pick up and delivery with Pack and Send this past Monday. The Courier was to be Fastway and pick up was to be on Tuesday. Tuesday past and no show. Wednesday past and no show again, so I followed it up with P & S and they told me they rebooked pick up for yesterday. Still no show. So I have cancelled and requested a refund today. A whole week wasted. I gather more of this type of thing is happening. And our only real option is to spread the word when they don't deliver!