How did you go?
Pretty solid. Played a lot more than I thought I would given what’s been happening in the world.

Did you achieve what you wanted to achieve?
The consistency I crave is improving, evidenced by the narrower handicap range compared to previous years. That said, I’m still prone to a low 20 pts meltdown occasionally, which I’d really like to get out of my game.
I didn’t make the top 16 in the Club Champs. I played solid all 3 rounds, but just not quite sharp enough.
As a consolation, I did make the seeded groupings (Top 8 gross) in the FNQ Open.
Our international trip got cancelled so I missed out on ticking off a few overseas courses.

Did your golf game go backwards or forwards?
Forwards, if only by a marginal amount.

Are there any outstanding experiences from the year, that you'd like to share?
The whole SA/ VIC Champs extended road trip with the lads (special mention to the barefoot shenanigans at the Dunes Cups Course).
There should have been more but the Kung Flu put a stop to that.

Did you play some great courses?
Got another round in at my favourite course, St Andrews Beach.
Glenelg GC
Port Fairy
The Dunes (Cups course)

---------------

Handicap
Started on: 5.9

No. of rounds: 91

Highest Handicap: 6.7

Lowest Handicap: 3.8

Finished on: 4.5

---------------

What are your goals for 2020?
The same as usual… more consistency, and make the Club Champs Matchplay (top 16 gross).
A decent showing at the CoC would also be nice, but in reality that’s unlikely.

Got any golfing holidays planned?
I’m participating in an April golfing weekend up here that some SEQ mates are travelling up for, as well as the usual CoC foray. Maybe a Brisbane trip at some point, but beyond that it’s hard to predict.

Have a particular course lined up to play?
I want to play El Arish & Tully for the first time ever… other than that, whatever i can get on.