Welcome to the ozgolf.net forums.
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Headcover Sets

Default Headcover Sets

Has anyone got any recommendations for sellers of handmade headcovers? Knitted sock style, old school sleeve styles etc. Google didn’t help much or just showed some stuff on Amazon etc. Know of some US made stuff, but even with a better dollar right now the shipping still sucks and would prefer to support someone local

Senior Member Golf Hall of Fame Inductee

Seamus Golf (US) are top quality, but you pay for it.

I recently bought one from Desired Line (AUS) and am really happy with it. It's not exactly old school though.
    Handic(r)ap | 2024 Eclectic | WITB | GolfMap

10 glorious tours of the Uncivil War

Banned

Try Arayne Golf. They are based in VIC as far as I'm aware. You can find them on IG as well as the web. Looks like they will do some pretty traditional and old school stuff and I'm told their stuff is pretty good.

There is also Olio Design Co. They don't specifically make golf stuff but I know a guy who had some leather golf accessories made by her (scorecard holder etc) that were excellent. Wouldn't be too hard for her to make something if you have a style in mind. Not sure on expense. She is Oz based, also in VIC I think. You'll find her on IG, don't think there's a website.

The other style of covers that I quite like are Rose & Fire (USA). The fit is excellent, they are very well made and for what they are, if you buy off the shelf stock (his custom stuff is VERY exy), they are not too pricey if you can find a design you like. A majority of his stuff is US themed stuff which may not suit everyone, (ie great lakes, thin blue line, statue of liberty, stars and stripes type stuff etc etc) but he does have some other cool designs that might appeal and he's introducing new stuff all the time. He's very active on IG. The only gripe I'd have is that the covers can be a fraction long, hybrid covers especially. They can "hang up" on the dividers in your golf bag a little, but otherwise they are excellent.

If you want knitted, you probably can't go past Fore ewe or rocket tour but both of them are based in the US as well. There are a couple of other leather headcover makers in the states as well. If you're interested, just let me know.

Also, if ever you want to buy something from a US supplier, just put up a group buy post in the pro shop when you've met the required post numbers etc for posting a thread in the pro shop and you may find someone who's interested in getting something too which might make the postage hurt a bit less.

Thereis also plenty on Alibaba/express
    --
    Criticism doesn't bother me, as it means I am doing something and people are watching.
    Handy-Cap

Cheers guys, will check the options. Have seen Rose & Fire on insta and not fussed about full leather etc at those prices.

I just got a couple of the Ballistic Nylon covers from Rose & Fire. The quality is exceptional. Their poor communication soured the whole experience though.
    Handic(r)ap | 2024 Eclectic | WITB | GolfMap

10 glorious tours of the Uncivil War

Senior Member Touring Pro (European Tour)

Check out lordtm.com

Custom options and sydney based

Thread Information