Welcome to the ozgolf.net forums.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Senior Member Golf Hall of Fame Inductee

Quote Originally Posted by Daves View Post
    You have to go to the US version of the PXG site;

https://www.pxg.com/en-us
    i cant get that site no matter what clever trick I try, it reverts to en-au pages
    --
    Criticism doesn't bother me, as it means I am doing something and people are watching.
    Handy-Cap

Senior Member Multiple Major Winner

Quote Originally Posted by markTHEblake View Post
    i cant get that site no matter what clever trick I try, it reverts to en-au pages
    Go to the bottom of the en-au site;

It has a selectable drop box bottom left that should be showing Australia;

Click on it and Select U.S.A.

Yeah. Tried that and nothing happens. Surely i am not the only idiot this happens too
    --
    Criticism doesn't bother me, as it means I am doing something and people are watching.
    Handy-Cap

Senior Member Multiple Major Winner

Yeah. Tried that and nothing happens. Surely i am not the only idiot this happens too
    Have you tried a different Browser?

Another idiot here, every time I change it to USA it reverts to au. Anyway, saves me cash if it doesn’t work

Member Touring Pro (Aust PGA)

The website is auto-redirecting you. You'd need to either clear the cache or use the private or incognito mode of the browser.

If those words don't mean anything, use a different browser and don't tell the pxg website to redirect you

Member Teaching Pro

Same thing was happening to me, couldnt access US version of PXG's website no matter how hard I try.

Happy to go into a group buy if others are interested? and someone can work out how to do it!

Senior Member Touring Pro (European Tour)

vpn

Don't get too excited guys. Out of interest I used a VPN, added a set of clubs to the cart. It actually says it's USA prices only, and delivery options are to USA only.

The only way you'd be able to get it to AUS, is if you use a freight forwarder. Not sure what the prices are like for a set of clubs, but surely going to be a pretty penny.

Quote Originally Posted by NewyMitch View Post
    The website is auto-redirecting you. You'd need to either clear the cache or use the private or incognito mode of the browser.
    let me know how it goes for you after you tried it.
    --
    Handy-Cap

Quote Originally Posted by keymaster View Post
    Don't get too excited guys. Out of interest I used a VPN, added a set of clubs to the cart. It actually says it's USA prices only, and delivery options are to USA only..
    or get a yankee pilot mate to drop it off next trip
    Covid19... buggar.
    --
    Handy-Cap

Member Touring Pro (Aust PGA)

let me know how it goes for you after you tried it.
    My bad, that usually works. It seems a VPN is the only way around it.

Senior Member Touring Pro (Nationwide Tour)

Have you emailed PXG with the serial numbers? They confirm the model and tell you if they are legit.

I have a tour issue putter - they confirmed it was tour issue for me, but not tell me who it was issued to.

Might help with the legitimacy issues around the club any way...
    WITB (27/12/2022):Titleist TSR3 10 (Tour AD-DI 7S), Callaway Epic Super Hybrid (Tour AD-95R), Mizuno Pro Fli-Hi (Project X U R), Titleist T300 4-P (DG AMT R), TItleist SM8 50.12, 54.8, 58.8 (DG), Scotty Cameron Monoblok 6.5 (35”, LA Golf Soho)

Quote Originally Posted by AlexMc View Post
    I have a tour issue putter - they confirmed it was tour issue for me, but not tell me who it was issued to..
    Might have got the player they issued it to in trouble, they are not supposed to be selling them.
    --
    Handy-Cap

Member Touring Pro (Von Nida Tour)

Quote Originally Posted by NewyMitch View Post
    My bad, that usually works. It seems a VPN is the only way around it.
    Sorry, but I should have mentioned you’ll need a VPN set to a US server to stop the PXG site reverting to Australia.

You’ll also need a credit card with a US address. Australian issued Visa or Mastercards can’t be changed, but an Amex card can be.

The biggest bargains are on the PXG eBay store. Slightly used sets are half PXG discounted prices, and half that compared to Oz prices.

I recently drunk-bought a set of 0211 irons 5-PW for $450.

You'll need a US shipper as they don’t ship internationally.

I use MYUS for golf clubs.
    Ping G430 Max
    Ping G410 5 wood
    Ping G425/Mizuno FliHi hybrids
    Cleveland XL Halo driving irons
    PXG 0311P Gen 3 Steelfiber i95 irons
    Cleveland CBX Zipcore
    Odyssey Rossie OG

Member Touring Pro (Von Nida Tour)

Oh, and for those wondering if there was a resolution to the fake saga, there has been.

The person I purchased the clubs from agreed, when Pureform phoned them in front of me, that they were fake but refused to give me a refund until the guy he bought them from had refunded him.

Resisting the urge to just drive to Newcastle and shake the money out of him, I returned the fakes to the original fake seller, and waited for my refund.

It took weeks and many reminders and finally a not so subtle threat, but finally money was placed in my account yesterday.

Unfortunately $500 less than I paid, but $1200 more than I thought I’d get.

The guy is still advertising clubs on eBay, Gumtree and Facebook.

His name is Richard Kuranty, he’s a member at Muree Golf Club, his eBay ID is Effieluv.

He’s an asshole.

Don’t trust him.
    Last edited by sfdoddsy; 10th July 2020 at 09:58 PM.
    Ping G430 Max
    Ping G410 5 wood
    Ping G425/Mizuno FliHi hybrids
    Cleveland XL Halo driving irons
    PXG 0311P Gen 3 Steelfiber i95 irons
    Cleveland CBX Zipcore
    Odyssey Rossie OG

Member Teaching Pro

A simply disgraceful episode.

Richard may have purchased the irons with the best of intentions off another person, and onsold them to Steve in good faith, but upon confirmation that they are fake, ANYONE with any integrity should have refunded Steve the full amount.

$1700 is a huge amount for anyone, but given Steve's addiction to improving his game through supporting the golf retail industry, we all have skin in this game to support him.

Shocked that a bloke called Dick C*nty turned out to not be a fine upstanding citizen.
    Cinderella story, out of nowhere, former greenskeeper, now about to become a Masters champion..... It looks like a mirac.. It's in the hole! It's in the hole!

Member Club Pro

Did he give any explanation as to why your weeks of investigated research to prove he

A) got these from china and knew there fake all along
    or
    B) he was ripped off as well from previous seller

netted you negative $500? Seems to me he should have gave you 500 not charged you 500....

hes been added to my watched sellers list on ebay and will be promptly trolled with any item he try's to sell.

Any link to his ebay? Will report him.

Seriously, nobody should be conspiring to harass anyone unless you have been a customer of them personally. Its not possible for you to know the truth. For one, its against forum rules.

My wife is(was) a professional handbag trader (not joking, she buys old ones and sells for profit) especially in Luis Vuitton. You could call her the Perci of Ozbag, except that she makes profits haha. The number of times she has been harassed by a number of crazy b____es falsely accusing her of selling fakes, coordinating this onnline, reporting her on ebay, fake bids, cancelling etc goes on and on. The stuff she has to go through with ebay to get herself unbanned repeatedly has ended up with her giving up, not worth the stress. If you had of seen the conversations written about her in these hate groups you would have been disgusted.
    --
    Handy-Cap

SfDoddsy, not having a go or doubting you.not at all.
    --
    Handy-Cap

Banned

Seriously, nobody should be conspiring to harass anyone unless you have been a customer of them personally. Its not possible for you to know the truth. For one, its against forum rules.

My wife is(was) a professional handbag trader (not joking, she buys old ones and sells for profit) especially in Luis Vuitton. You could call her the Perci of Ozbag, except that she makes profits haha. The number of times she has been harassed by a number of crazy b____es falsely accusing her of selling fakes, coordinating this onnline, reporting her on ebay, fake bids, cancelling etc goes on and on. The stuff she has to go through with ebay to get herself unbanned repeatedly has ended up with her giving up, not worth the stress. If you had of seen the conversations written about her in these hate groups you would have been disgusted.
    It's easy to sit behind a keyboard and put shit on people online and most of those that do, wouldn't have the balls to do it in person. It is disgusting.

Quote Originally Posted by sfdoddsy View Post
    Oh, and for those wondering if there was a resolution to the fake saga, there has been.The person I purchased the clubs from agreed, when Pureform phoned them in front of me, that they were fake but refused to give me a refund until the guy he bought them from had refunded him.Resisting the urge to just drive to Newcastle and shake the money out of him, I returned the fakes to the original fake seller, and waited for my refund.It took weeks and many reminders and finally a not so subtle threat, but finally money was placed in my account yesterday.Unfortunately $500 less than I paid, but $1200 more than I thought I’d get.The guy is still advertising clubs on eBay, Gumtree and Facebook.His name is Richard Kuranty, he’s a member at Muree Golf Club, his eBay ID is Effieluv.He’s an asshole. Don’t trust him.
    What was his reason in short changing you $500?

Member Teaching Pro

Doddsy did well just to get the bulk of the cash back, but stiffing him $500 is a dog act.

The seller needs to have a good hard look at himself.

Good on PureForm for calling the Seller and telling him to pull his head in, as he had been dudded and then dudded another chap

Quote Originally Posted by Collis View Post
    What was his reason in short changing you $500?

Thread Information