Thought I give this a try for some feed back
My previous swing was more of a hit miss situation, with a more out in casting style of swing; with a strong right hand grip. So most of my shots have been pretty low runners. Consistency has been my major issue at the end of the day, as if my timing is good, its a great day, but most of the time it is pretty much everywhere.
My general shots would feel thin and I more of a picker, so no divots most of the time.
My swing speed is average 100mph with the driver, but my 7i is going 130m (traditional lofts) to 150m (with GI irons);

So.... new year, new swing and grip style.
I have been working on moving my right grip to a more neutral position. with the grip more on the middle of the right 3rd and 4th finger instead of a baseball grip. A smaller grip was recommended by the pro as my fingers are not long enough.

working on the tucking in right shoulder on the back swing, but the issue I have is still with the "dropping" of the hands on the downswing.
My other issue I am working on is the sway right on the back swing (more obvious on the longer irons) and trying to "hit down" at the ball.

my video with a PW

The short irons up to 8 irons have been pretty good, but still working on the 7i and above, as I still have the tendancy to thin the shots.