Fitting and Club Making Gurus, please help me

I am in the market for an updated driver - currently using a Titleist 915 D3 9.5 degree with a Miyazaki Kosuma Indigo 8x shaft with the following specs: 44.5 inch, 86g, 2.6 torque (built by The Golf Doctor who has no more of these available right now)

I have tried the new Titleist Drivers and find that the TS4 works very well with my existing shaft but of course, they won't sell you just the club head, needs to a full club. The demo shafts are all lighter and S flex so not suitable

My club had fitting day which was fully booked out within 15 mins of being advertised so I missed out and the only other fitting day within half a days drive I also fully booked out. No retailer carries the full suite of shafts so a visit to Drummond, Golf Mart, Power Golf in Sydney is pointless for both them and I.

Question is, of the shafts available from Titleist, can anyone give me guidance on which to choose out of the following or suggest something else that's on the Titleist shaft list:

Aldila RIP a 80 - X Flex, 88g, 2.0 torque
Aldila Rogue Black 80 - X Flex, 86g, 2.6 torque (went from the old 76g version of this shaft to my current)

Thanks