Welcome to the ozgolf.net forums.
Donate Now Goal amount for the next month: 1000 AUD, Received: 0 AUD (0%)
**** Please donate to the Toowoomba Hospital Foundation as part of the Leon Treadwell Memorial Charity Day ****

Note: If you would like to avoid Paypal from getting their cut, either make a paypal payment to andyp@ozgolf.net as a "Gift", or PM AndyP for OZgolf's bank account details.

Threaded View

Senior Member Touring Pro (Nationwide Tour)

Default Cobra f9 the hype is REAL!

So just purchased a cobra f9 and was fitted for a 10.5 with a hazardous smoke.
    Previously I had a pxg driver and before that a cobra f8 so Im not upgrading from a driver thats more than 5 years old where you would expect big performance jump from old to new.
    I have been watching all the reviews on the driver on you tube from TXG, Rick shiels etc before I pulled the trigger, I was little sceptical on all the glowing reviews.
    I had my first round with it yesterday and all I can say is WOW the hype around this driver is real.
    The big difference I instantly noticed was how far the ball went on mishits especially low heal. I was not loosing much distance at all and I couldnt believe how tight my shot dispersion was on good and bad strikes.
    On good hits its easily longer than my PXG and cobra, I play at ocean shores and if you guys know the 18th hole I was 195m out on the upslope on the par 5 after my drive into the wind yesterday. Im usually there on a still day or with the wind behind but havent been that far out hitting into a decent breeze.
    If you guys are in the market for a driver this year make sure to try this one out!
    Last edited by freddy a; 10th February 2019 at 09:50 AM.

Thread Information