Welcome to the ozgolf.net forums.
Donate Now Goal amount for the next month: 1000 AUD, Received: 0 AUD (0%)
**** Please donate to the Toowoomba Hospital Foundation as part of the Leon Treadwell Memorial Charity Day ****

Note: If you would like to avoid Paypal from getting their cut, either make a paypal payment to andyp@ozgolf.net as a "Gift", or PM AndyP for OZgolf's bank account details.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Jones Bags AU

Senior Member Touring Pro (Nationwide Tour)

Their sales director was very responsive to emails today and tracked down my duffel bag. It’s at the embroider. I didn’t remember getting any embroidery but looking at the order again it looks like I added the Jones logo to it which must be embroidered I guess. Said I should get it next week but he was going to follow up. Pretty impressed with the service today to be honest.
    Cinderella story, out of nowhere, former greenskeeper, now about to become a Masters champion..... It looks like a mirac.. It's in the hole! It's in the hole!

Just checked the site again and they have the original style carry bags back on there if anyone is interested. Spring still works as the 70% off code too. Makes them about $70 after the discount.
    Cinderella story, out of nowhere, former greenskeeper, now about to become a Masters champion..... It looks like a mirac.. It's in the hole! It's in the hole!

Senior Member Touring Pro (European Tour)

Is white the only colour they come in? Don’t seem to have the option to change?

Quote Originally Posted by Sydney Hacker View Post
    Is white the only colour they come in? Don’t seem to have the option to change?
    No idea. I assume they’re just getting rid of whatever stock they have left so maybe not.

Ted claims everything listed now is in stock

Still no sign of my order plus he won’t provide a tracking no and no auto emails either

This one might be heading to the small claims commission if I near nothing by next week

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by thecollective View Post
    Ted claims everything listed now is in stock

Still no sign of my order plus he won’t provide a tracking no and no auto emails either

This one might be heading to the small claims commission if I near nothing by next week
    What date did you order?

Quote Originally Posted by Jazz18 View Post
    What date did you order?
    10th September

10th September
    I ordered mine on the 9th and it just turned up on Thursday.

Quote Originally Posted by Bitter View Post
    I ordered mine on the 9th and it just turned up on Thursday.
    All I want is a tracking number, but will give it another week as a reasonable timeframe

Ted claims everything listed now is in stockStill no sign of my order plus he won’t provide a tracking no and no auto emails eitherThis one might be heading to the small claims commission if I near nothing by next week
    Did you order it with any logos or customization? It might still be at the embroider like my duffel bag. Equally Aus Post are hopeless so it could just be delayed.

Banned

10th September
    What are you worried about? Given there's a few of us that have ordered and got stuff, there's no reason to think it won't arrive unless Australia post don't do their thing?

No customization, will leave it like you say but not for too long

Banned

No customization, will leave it like you say but not for too long
    Cool. If we hadn't got any of the stuff yet, I'd be starting to get worried but given it's all been coming through, the only issue I can see will be if Australia Post don't do their job. I ordered some more stuff actually. I'm not phased by the waiting.

I was keen to get one but don’t think white is a great colour for a carry bag.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Sydney Hacker View Post
    I was keen to get one but don’t think white is a great colour for a carry bag.
    I think if you sprayed it with scotchguard it would be fine. That's what I'll be doing with mine when I start using it regularly.

Member Touring Pro (Aust PGA)

7 weeks and counting....

Just got an email notification saying my second bag order was refunded. Haven’t actually seen the refund yet but hopefully it’s coming. My first bag turned up, as did my duffel bag. But the duffel bag is missing the shoulder strap and there hasn’t been a response to my query about it yet. Hopefully it turns up also.

The bags seem like good gear but this whole thing is a bit of a shambles.

Received a notification that my second order is on its way, no notification and/or tracking order for the first one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by fredstar View Post
    7 weeks and counting....
    Wow, 7 weeks is a long time. They are not easy to get in touch with either I believe.

I placed a second order on the 10th October so I won't be getting worried until about the 6th week but after that, I'm not so sure.

I hear the sound of fingers being crossed now which is not good.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Ron Burgundy View Post
    The bags seem like good gear but this whole thing is a bit of a shambles.
    I love mine. Using the Utility at the moment and it's the best bag I've had in ages!

It does seem like it getting a bit silly with some of the issues you guys are having though.

Member Touring Pro (Von Nida Tour)

I ordered a stand bag on the 4/10/18 and received an email confirmation, then received an shipment confirmed email on 17/10/18, and it arrived yesterday. You should have got it by now.

Banned

I placed a second order on the 10th October and received an email confirmation of dispatch on the 22nd October.

Hope everyone else is getting their stuff through by now.

Sent from my HTC 2PZF1 using Tapatalk

These guys have been absolutely hopeless. Sent me the wrong bag after waiting 5 weeks, then after I hassled them everyday they claimed to have sent the actual bag I ordered 2 weeks ago, only to find out after even more follow ups that the bag was only sent on Tuesday. To top things off, the parcel is being returned to sender because they had put the wrong address on it! It's actually beyond a joke and I have no idea how they go about running a business in this matter.

Received my merchandise today in post bag, a few notes as follows:

- Duffel bag had strap inside main zip, sorry Ron B looks like yours is an isolated case
    - Was missing one of the shirts that I ordered, other one im wearing now and it's really good quality/comfortable
    - Package was a post bag with crap handwriting, not externally registered/trackable and no return address on back, hence if you misspelt your address at time of order and the minimum wage postman can't work it out, you're stuffed
    - both orders combined despite about a 3 week gap between orders, this is all been done on the cheap and nasty

Still no sign of any bags, the post office is Parkville LPO, so if times get desperate might be worth giving them a call to see if any golf bags have been sent

- Package was a post bag with crap handwriting, not externally registered/trackable and no return address on back, hence if you misspelt your address at time of order and the minimum wage postman can't work it out, you're stuffed
    Can vouch for that

Thread Information