Welcome to the ozgolf.net forums.
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Hi all!

Junior Member Fairweather club-member

Default Hi all!

Hey guys!

Only a social golfer hack-around, only play comp once a month or so. Currently off only 11, but comes down each comp round I play.

Love playing new courses, love the drive to improve knowing there is no way to ever reach perfection in this great game.

Regularly play Growling Frog and Yarrambat in the northern suburbs of Melbourne, however never afraid to travel far and wide for a new experience. Always up for civil discussion around the game of golf.

Thanks for having me as a member!

Senior Member Touring Pro (European Tour)

Hey PapaBravo, Welcome.

Vic Champs coming up in March, get on it.
    Once you go yellow, you will never go back

Senior Member Touring Pro (Nationwide Tour)

Hi PB welcome , am a member of Beaconhills, have you ventured out that way yet ?Vic champs is good event , they will make you welcome

Junior Member Fairweather club-member

Quote Originally Posted by Grumpy8 View Post
    Hi PB welcome , am a member of Beaconhills, have you ventured out that way yet ?Vic champs is good event , they will make you welcome
    I have played BH a number of years ago. Found it a fun and challenging course from memory, with the big walk up the hill being the main thing remembered. My knees hurt thinking about it even now

I'll take note of the Vic Champs, thanks for the heads up. Always willing to support things ran for the good of the game with good people involved.

My limited exposure to competitive golf circuits so far has been about over the hill cry babies whinging at other peoples success and I really do hope here is more about the sport and enjoying good rounds at good courses
    Last edited by PapaBravo; 21st November 2017 at 05:13 PM.

Senior Member Touring Pro (Nationwide Tour)

Quote Originally Posted by PapaBravo View Post
    I have played BH a number of years ago. Found it a fun and challenging course from memory, with the big walk up the hill being the main thing remembered. My knees hurt thinking about it even now I'll take note of the Vic Champs, thanks for the heads up. Always willing to support things ran for the good of the game with good people involved. My limited exposure to competitive golf circuits so far has been about over the hill cry babies whinging at other peoples success and I really do hope here is more about the sport and enjoying good rounds at good courses
    That would be the tenth you can remember, it isn't that bad I walk and play 2 to 3 times a week . Think you will find here a different experience.

Thread Information