Evening all,

I have ran an AFL tipping comp for the last 5-6 years now.

Totally FREE to play with an optional $20 prizemoney comp for those wanting more than bragging rights.

It's far from your traditional pick the winner competition.

What it is (or will be this year) is a 3 in 1 league if you will.

Our main event is Confidence Rating. (CR)
Select the teams you think will win in the round, then assign a value from 9 to 1 depending on your confidence levels of being correct. 9 being the most confident, 1 the least confident. Bye weeks it would be 9 down to 4. **Can only use each value once per round**

For every correct selection, you score the points you allocated to the confidence rank. Drawn matches are counted as an incorrect tip.
Then we have two side competitions, the first being Battleground
Each week, all players go H2H against someone. The score is derived from your CR score that week. If you outscore the person you’re playing that week, you earn a win. Last year we had 24 players, the top 12 made finals, no double chances but the top 4 earned a bye in the first week.
The last competition is called 3KO Survivor.
In round one, pick one team you think will definitely win. Whether it wins or loses, you cannot pick that team again for the remainder of the season. If the team loses (or draws), you are given a strike. Three strikes and you’re out.

Winner is the Sole Survivor left standing.

It's not everyone's cup of tea but myself and others have found it a fun way to spend the year and enjoy the game a little bit more.

If you're unsure or curious about the weird Confidence Points system, I am running a "Pre Season" comp throughout the Womens AFL season for the rookies to get used to the way we run things.

Easiest way to get involved would be to PM me, You can post below as well, I'm likely to then PM you.

Keep in mind, this is also a brief dot point explanation, I can provide more info and happy to answer any questions.

I'm also at Vic Champs if you want to know more and/or mock the non-traditional style of competition this is

Cheers
Feelzy