Here's where you can document your targets, aspirations & dreams. Anything goes, as long as it can be achieved at the VIC Champs!
1. Beat Spud
2. Don't break any (more) clubs
3. Beat Spud
4. Average 30pts or more across the entire trip (I can't recall without trawling back through old thread but I think I've only achieved this once )
5. Beat Spud
6. Get to Pidapipo (best gelato in Melbourne)
7. Beat Spud
8. Eat a plate of dumplings at Shanghai Village (Chinatown)
9. Beat Spud
To become only the second victorious union captain and to demolish Larry Long in the process.
Last edited by SundayHack; 18th January 2017 at 07:25 PM.
1. Shoot my handicap once. Havent done it since Moonah Links.
2. Not play in the Sunday NAGA group. I was in it at Portsea, Heritage and Cape Schank I believe.
I would say beat Courty but thats a given.
1. No shanks. I hit my first one at the range last week, so February must be getting closer
2. Remember to switch the interior light off in my car
3. Enjoy the company
4. Stay awake on the drive home
5. Look good if I can't play well
Oh yeah, and hold aloft the Uncivil War trophy, but it doesn't really count as a goal if it's a foregone conclusion, does it?
Shop for dining chairs in Moorabbin.
Secure an early lead for the Union.
Don't buy ACT in the Calcutta.
Avoid the hat-trick of Sunday NAGA group appearances.
You don't get me. I'm part of the Union.
Only one goal, DO NOT WEAR THE NAGA OUTFIT !!!!!!!!!
Ping Anser 9.5, Ping Anser 3 wood, Ping i20's 3-pw, Vokey 50, 54 & 58 deg wedges
Scotty Cameron Newport Select 2.6
Gungahlin Lakes Golf Club
not to duff the first drive
1. Simply enjoy the scenery, the company and whatever culinary delights there are to sample
2. No shanks, particularly on the 1st at Commonwealth. I'd rather make a statement to strike fear into Confederate hearts and reinforce Union resolve.
3. No emergency trips to GCO for a fresh supply of balls
4. 30 point average across all 5 days
Remain undefeated in the uncivil war matchplay.
Break 30 for at least 1 round.
Don't miss the flight home.
Looking for a "companion" next Champs?
bio cell+ big stick - fly z+ 3W - b'bertha 4h - srickson 545/74546-50 RTX, 56-60 md2 - tank cruiser 38" count balancedelilah smiley driver and MAGNETIC putter coversun mountain bag C130S - clicgear & knob
SundayHack has already paid for my 2018 trip.
By cleaned up, I dont mean the way you clean up the gravy after a plate of chips either.
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)