Welcome to the ozgolf.net forums.
Donate Now Goal amount for the next month: 1000 AUD, Received: 0 AUD (0%)
**** Please donate to the Toowoomba Hospital Foundation as part of the Leon Treadwell Memorial Charity Day ****

Note: If you would like to avoid Paypal from getting their cut, either make a paypal payment to andyp@ozgolf.net as a "Gift", or PM AndyP for OZgolf's bank account details.

+ Reply to Thread

Default Tue 13th & Wed 14th - Mornington or Melbourne

gents,

I'm in Melbourne again for work, but not much on so will be done early tomorrow.

I'm playing National Moonah at 1pm and there are 2 spare spots (but I'm not the host, so would prefer someone I know, or someone easily vouched for if they wanted to join us)

Then on Wed, I'm possibly playing Victoria at 8am, but if that falls through was thinking Dunes, St. AB or Moonah Legends mid morning if anyone is interested?

Or if someone has a better idea for wednesday, I'm open to it as I have the entire day free and a hire car + clubs

cheers
    Moe Norman

Ping G30 9* | Wilson Staff Tour F5 15* | Ping G20 20** | Ping i3 Blades 3-PW | Ping Tour 54.12 & 60.08| Yes! Marilyn

"I had played so poorly recently, I started thinking that maybe I should do something else. Then I saw my friends going to work every day and realised that my life wasn't so bad." -Steve Pate

Senior Member Touring Pro (European Tour)

Can't make this week, but give me a yell if you want to come out to Eastern for a hit at some stage.

Victorious Confederate Captain Order of Merit winner

You should line up a hit with your mate from the Facebook group. He loves your opinions!

Chopperlink

WITB
    Cobra Speedzone::Cobra Speedzone Tour 3 wood, Cobra F6 5 wood: Mizuno H4's, :Mizuno 50, Mizuno MP 56 and 60*:TM Works #7
    AndyC will always be my AndyB(unny)

haha, what a tosser that bloke is
    Moe Norman

Ping G30 9* | Wilson Staff Tour F5 15* | Ping G20 20** | Ping i3 Blades 3-PW | Ping Tour 54.12 & 60.08| Yes! Marilyn

"I had played so poorly recently, I started thinking that maybe I should do something else. Then I saw my friends going to work every day and realised that my life wasn't so bad." -Steve Pate

Thread Information