Welcome to the ozgolf.net forums.
Donate Now Goal amount for the next month: 1000 AUD, Received: 0 AUD (0%)
**** Please donate to the Toowoomba Hospital Foundation as part of the Leon Treadwell Memorial Charity Day ****

Note: If you would like to avoid Paypal from getting their cut, either make a paypal payment to andyp@ozgolf.net as a "Gift", or PM AndyP for OZgolf's bank account details.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Hey Everyone

Senior Member Touring Pro (Japanese Tour)

Default Hey Everyone

Thought I'd drop back in and say hi. Golf has been horrible to me in 2016 ... I seem to have forgotten how to play entirely. GA has blown out from 17 to 24 something! I'm averaging well into Bradman territory right now. So life got busy as well and with golf frustrations I kinda dropped off the radar. Anyway with the end of the year approaching I thought it was time to start being more positive so I thought I'd come back here and see what's happening. What have I missed??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Victorious Confederate Captain Order of Merit winner

Welcome back

ACT Christmas Cup in a month. Come along.

I'm also looking at playing Belconnen on Sunday the 27th - reckon you could host me?

Chopperlink

WITB
    Cobra Speedzone::Cobra Speedzone Tour 3 wood, Cobra F6 5 wood: Mizuno H4's, :Mizuno 50, Mizuno MP 56 and 60*:TM Works #7
    AndyC will always be my AndyB(unny)

Quote Originally Posted by WBennett View Post
    Welcome back

ACT Christmas Cup in a month. Come along.

I'm also looking at playing Belconnen on Sunday the 27th - reckon you could host me?
    Heya I'll have to check on the home front for that weekend ... sisters birthday and likely family BBQ.

How many in the Christmas Cup? I'm not sure I'm game to play considering my current handicap!

Victorious Confederate Captain Order of Merit winner

Quote Originally Posted by Buzz View Post
    Heya I'll have to check on the home front for that weekend ... sisters birthday and likely family BBQ.

How many in the Christmas Cup? I'm not sure I'm game to play considering my current handicap!

Not sure - only 4 or 5 at the stage.

Let me know, as I am planning on playing the Sunday at Belco with a mate just to play somewhere different.

Chopperlink

WITB
    Cobra Speedzone::Cobra Speedzone Tour 3 wood, Cobra F6 5 wood: Mizuno H4's, :Mizuno 50, Mizuno MP 56 and 60*:TM Works #7
    AndyC will always be my AndyB(unny)

Well that didn't stick ... three and a half years have passed

Hi everyone I hope all is well here at ozgolf. Once again I let work get on top of me and consume my life for quite a while. This was pretty unsustainable and I took the momentous decision to take all of 2020 off. My youngest is in his first year of school so I thought I would be stay at home dad for a year and let my wife pursue her career. It was also supposed to be the year I got back into golf properly and play at least twice a week ... but 2020 had other ideas and Covid put all that on ice.

Fortunately though things have been better the last month or two and I am back into it. Getting regular lessons to try and rebuild some semblance of a golf game.

With a lot of work stress in the past few years and turning 50 within touching distance I'm re-evaluating life and want to try and enjoy my golf again. My wife is even hinting at giving the game a crack - to the point where I have bought her a couple of lessons - I'm hoping she will catch the golfing bug.

So I'm keen for golf to become a bigger part of my life again so I thought I would stop by and see how the community is going and get involved in some golf-related chat again. So ... hi!

Site Owner Golf Hall of Fame Inductee

Welcome back, Buzz.

Senior Member Multiple Major Winner
    Reaching for my Laser cos I'm a few paces off the green... :)

Quote Originally Posted by Buzz View Post
    Well that didn't stick ... three and a half years have passed

Hi everyone I hope all is well here at ozgolf. Once again I let work get on top of me and consume my life for quite a while. This was pretty unsustainable and I took the momentous decision to take all of 2020 off. My youngest is in his first year of school so I thought I would be stay at home dad for a year and let my wife pursue her career. It was also supposed to be the year I got back into golf properly and play at least twice a week ... but 2020 had other ideas and Covid put all that on ice.

Fortunately though things have been better the last month or two and I am back into it. Getting regular lessons to try and rebuild some semblance of a golf game.

With a lot of work stress in the past few years and turning 50 within touching distance I'm re-evaluating life and want to try and enjoy my golf again. My wife is even hinting at giving the game a crack - to the point where I have bought her a couple of lessons - I'm hoping she will catch the golfing bug.

So I'm keen for golf to become a bigger part of my life again so I thought I would stop by and see how the community is going and get involved in some golf-related chat again. So ... hi!
    Welcome back Buzz

Sent from my SM-N970F using Tapatalk

Thanks gentlemen

So dreary here in the ACT weather wise, how I envy those of you playing golf in the sun!

Thread Information