Welcome to the ozgolf.net forums.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 LastLast
Results 251 to 275 of 276
  1. #251
    Senior Member Touring Pro (Nationwide Tour)
    Join Date
    Apr 03, 2016
    Location
    vic near melb
    Posts
    1,542

    Default

    Just realised am 61 and cap is 5.9 , has been a goal to get the numbers at least equal, being 61 and on 6.1 amuses me for some reason

  2. #252
    Senior Member Touring Pro (Nationwide Tour)
    Join Date
    Apr 03, 2016
    Location
    vic near melb
    Posts
    1,542

    Default

    New pb down to 5.5

  3. #253

    Default

    It's taken 25 years but yesterday I hit a new pb of 3.3, I'm now a better version of my younger self!

  4. #254
    Member Teaching Pro
    Join Date
    Jun 04, 2016
    Location
    Greenside Bunker
    Posts
    335

    Default

    After a long 12 months of not playing as much golf as I wanted to I blew out to 7.1 from 2.0 (start of January 201. I'm now a member at Northern Golf Club and am looking to get back down to that mark and then lower again. Will update when I remember!
    WITB:
    Taylormade M1 9.5 Aldila Rogue X Stiff 70g
    Taylormade M1 3 Wood Aldila Rogue X Stiff 70g
    Titleist 716 T-MB 3 iron DG AMT X100
    Titleist 716 CB 4-9 DG AMT X100
    Vokey SM6 46.08F, 50.08F, 54.08M, 60.04L DG Wedge Flex
    Odyssey RSX Milled #7
    Titleist ProV1x #23

  5. #255
    Senior Member Touring Pro (Nationwide Tour)
    Join Date
    Apr 03, 2016
    Location
    vic near melb
    Posts
    1,542

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Halfer5 View Post
    It's taken 25 years but yesterday I hit a new pb of 3.3, I'm now a better version of my younger self!
    Well done . Apparently I am too but it was 35 yrs for me

  6. #256
    Senior Member Touring Pro (Nationwide Tour)
    Join Date
    Apr 03, 2016
    Location
    vic near melb
    Posts
    1,542

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bigbad View Post
    After a long 12 months of not playing as much golf as I wanted to I blew out to 7.1 from 2.0 (start of January 201. I'm now a member at Northern Golf Club and am looking to get back down to that mark and then lower again. Will update when I remember!
    The way you hit the ball at king of the hills you will

  7. #257
    Member Touring Pro (Von Nida Tour)
    Join Date
    Jan 15, 2017
    Location
    Boronia
    Posts
    551

    Default

    New low point for me of 8.4 after Saturday.

    Sent from my SM-J250G using Tapatalk

  8. #258
    Senior Member Touring Pro (Nationwide Tour)
    Join Date
    Apr 03, 2016
    Location
    vic near melb
    Posts
    1,542

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JoeS View Post
    New low point for me of 8.4 after Saturday.Sent from my SM-J250G using Tapatalk
    Going well joe

  9. #259
    Member Touring Pro (Von Nida Tour)
    Join Date
    Jan 15, 2017
    Location
    Boronia
    Posts
    551

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Grumpy8 View Post
    Going well joe
    Cheers mate,just need it to hold together for a few weeks in case our paths cross in the knockout now

    Sent from my SM-J250G using Tapatalk

  10. #260
    Senior Member Touring Pro (Nationwide Tour)
    Join Date
    Apr 03, 2016
    Location
    vic near melb
    Posts
    1,542

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JoeS View Post
    Cheers mate,just need it to hold together for a few weeks in case our paths cross in the knockout nowSent from my SM-J250G using Tapatalk
    Donít need to worry about me , I will be amazed if I get past gaz , have to give him 16 shots

  11. #261
    Member Touring Pro (Von Nida Tour)
    Join Date
    Jan 15, 2017
    Location
    Boronia
    Posts
    551

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Grumpy8 View Post
    Donít need to worry about me , I will be amazed if I get past gaz , have to give him 16 shots
    He only scores low when a medal is on the table,I'm just hoping JE doesn't make use of his 10 shots

    Sent from my SM-J250G using Tapatalk

  12. #262
    Member Teaching Pro
    Join Date
    Jun 04, 2016
    Location
    Greenside Bunker
    Posts
    335

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Grumpy8 View Post
    The way you hit the ball at king of the hills you will
    Haha thank you for the confidence sir! Hitting the ball a little better than that now so on the improve again!
    WITB:
    Taylormade M1 9.5 Aldila Rogue X Stiff 70g
    Taylormade M1 3 Wood Aldila Rogue X Stiff 70g
    Titleist 716 T-MB 3 iron DG AMT X100
    Titleist 716 CB 4-9 DG AMT X100
    Vokey SM6 46.08F, 50.08F, 54.08M, 60.04L DG Wedge Flex
    Odyssey RSX Milled #7
    Titleist ProV1x #23

  13. #263
    Senior Member Touring Pro (Nationwide Tour)
    Join Date
    Apr 03, 2016
    Location
    vic near melb
    Posts
    1,542

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bigbad View Post
    Haha thank you for the confidence sir! Hitting the ball a little better than that now so on the improve again!
    You have to come back this year and win it

  14. #264
    Senior Member Touring Pro (European Tour)
    Join Date
    Aug 27, 2013
    Location
    usually out to the right
    Posts
    4,564

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Captain Nemo View Post
    New Vic Champs Fav....
    Not if youíre still off double digits😜





  15. #265
    Member Touring Pro (Aust PGA)
    Join Date
    Oct 29, 2013
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    803

    Default

    Reached my new PB of 8.2 after Sunday's round ... No doubt it will be blow out time now.
    "If it ain't broke ... Break it"

  16. #266
    Senior Member Touring Pro (Nationwide Tour)
    Join Date
    Apr 03, 2016
    Location
    vic near melb
    Posts
    1,542

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Deester View Post
    Reached my new PB of 8.2 after Sunday's round ... No doubt it will be blow out time now.
    Why ? Are you playing in the Vic champs ?

  17. #267
    Member Touring Pro (Aust PGA)
    Join Date
    Oct 29, 2013
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    803

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Grumpy8 View Post
    Why ? Are you playing in the Vic champs ?
    Haha ... Nah. I'm just an erratic golfer.
    "If it ain't broke ... Break it"

  18. #268
    Member Monthly medal winner
    Join Date
    Oct 24, 2013
    Location
    Ngunnawal ACT
    Posts
    174

    Default

    10.3 at start of year. Resolution to play off 9 before eoy. 7.9 after Saturday, lowest point ever and playing off 9. Went quicker than I expected. Chuffed to hit my lowest mark while Iím in my sixties.

  19. #269
    Victorious Captain Golf Hall of Fame Inductee
    Join Date
    Feb 25, 2008
    Location
    Online on Sportingbet....
    Posts
    26,633

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by oldracer View Post
    Not if you’re still off double digits😜
    Pfffft.
    Call me the #antifarmer

  20. #270
    Senior Member Touring Pro (Nationwide Tour)
    Join Date
    Apr 03, 2016
    Location
    vic near melb
    Posts
    1,542

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dunteachin View Post
    10.3 at start of year. Resolution to play off 9 before eoy. 7.9 after Saturday, lowest point ever and playing off 9. Went quicker than I expected. Chuffed to hit my lowest mark while Iím in my sixties.
    Well done

  21. #271
    Member Monthly medal winner
    Join Date
    Oct 24, 2013
    Location
    Ngunnawal ACT
    Posts
    174

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dunteachin View Post
    10.3 at start of year. Resolution to play off 9 before eoy. 7.9 after Saturday, lowest point ever and playing off 9. Went quicker than I expected. Chuffed to hit my lowest mark while I’m in my sixties.
    after today's 35 points 7.7

  22. #272
    Senior Member Grand Slam Winner
    Join Date
    May 03, 2004
    Location
    Pin high, in the lake
    Posts
    24,342

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dunteachin View Post
    after today's 35 points 7.7
    Nice work!
    Handic(r)ap | 2018 Eclectic | WITB | GolfMap | Winner of the 17-24 July 2016 Celebrity Infinity Open

    6 tours of the Uncivil War



  23. #273
    Member Touring Pro (Von Nida Tour)
    Join Date
    Jan 15, 2017
    Location
    Boronia
    Posts
    551

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dunteachin View Post
    after today's 35 points 7.7


    Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

  24. #274
    Member Monthly medal winner
    Join Date
    Oct 24, 2013
    Location
    Ngunnawal ACT
    Posts
    174

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dunteachin View Post
    after today's 35 points 7.7
    After todayís medal round now off 7.3 - will be playing off 8 on Wednesday. Pity I had to wait until Iím old and grey before getting this low.

  25. #275
    Senior Member Touring Pro (Nationwide Tour)
    Join Date
    Apr 03, 2016
    Location
    vic near melb
    Posts
    1,542

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dunteachin View Post
    After todayís medal round now off 7.3 - will be playing off 8 on Wednesday. Pity I had to wait until Iím old and grey before getting this low.
    Just for men can fix half of the old n grey equation


 

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

     

Similar Threads

  1. Handicap vs Lowest Played To
    By AndyP in forum Golf Matters
    Replies: 116
    Last Post: 7th October 2013, 09:28 PM
  2. Lowest winning stableford score?
    By Greeny in forum Golf Matters
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 14th April 2012, 09:37 AM
  3. Lowest handicap ever!
    By Scottt in forum Golf Matters
    Replies: 67
    Last Post: 21st December 2010, 02:58 PM
  4. Lowest 4Ball Ambrose you have seen?
    By Hux in forum Golf Matters
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 23rd September 2010, 09:09 AM
  5. Help: lowest spin and launching driver
    By Matt 3 Jab in forum Equip Me
    Replies: 33
    Last Post: 25th July 2008, 10:24 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Back to top