Welcome to the ozgolf.net forums.
Donate Now Goal amount for the next month: 1000 AUD, Received: 0 AUD (0%)
**** Please donate to the Toowoomba Hospital Foundation as part of the Leon Treadwell Memorial Charity Day ****

Note: If you would like to avoid Paypal from getting their cut, either make a paypal payment to andyp@ozgolf.net as a "Gift", or PM AndyP for OZgolf's bank account details.

+ Reply to Thread
    Member Club Pro

Default Not good enough for my home course anymore

Livo is having their A grade cup in a couple of weeks. Due to my piss poor putting atm I've slipped back into B grade and I now miss out on ths by .4 of a shot. They've booked some spots at other courses for the B and C graders to go into a draw for.

The courses are - Pennant Hills, Castle Hill, Ryde/Parramatta, Moore Park and Carnarvon.

Just after thoughts on which I should be trying for, if any?

Pennant Hills - only true "private" club of those on the list. All the others you could easily get access to. Also Pennant Hills is the best on the list.

Victorious Captain Golf Hall of Fame Inductee

Quote Originally Posted by Johnno View Post
    Livo is having their A grade cup in a couple of weeks. Due to my piss poor putting atm I've slipped back into B grade and I now miss out on ths by .4 of a shot. They've booked some spots at other courses for the B and C graders to go into a draw for.

The courses are - Pennant Hills, Castle Hill, Ryde/Parramatta, Moore Park and Carnarvon.

Just after thoughts on which I should be trying for, if any?
    Dotty is at Pennant Hills, pm him...

Member Club Pro

The spots are already booked at the various courses , badge draw or something at the club tommorrow night to see who goes where

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Napa Man View Post
    Pennant Hills - only true "private" club of those on the list. All the others you could easily get access to. Also Pennant Hills is the best on the list.
    Not really. Castle hill no longer has a weekly open day. Pennant hills has tee times for other golf club members a few times a year through golf link I think. Ryde Parra has a weekly open day on Friday's. Moore Park and Carnarvon should be a bit easier than the other three.

Quote Originally Posted by Jazz18 View Post
    Not really. Castle hill no longer has a weekly open day. Pennant hills has tee times for other golf club members a few times a year through golf link I think. Ryde Parra has a weekly open day on Friday's. Moore Park and Carnarvon should be a bit easier than the other three.
    So you agree? Very limited tee times for non-members is about as private as it gets in this country. Of course there are a few exceptions. But of those on the list, Pennant Hills is the most private and best condition.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Napa Man View Post
    So you agree? Very limited tee times for non-members is about as private as it gets in this country. Of course there are a few exceptions. But of those on the list, Pennant Hills is the most private and best condition.
    Sorry, I'll clarify. As far as I know, Castle Hill does not have any visitor tee times anymore so in your terminology, Castle Hill would be the most private. I'm not sure I'd classify them that way though.

Haven't played Pennant Hills or Castle Hill for a while so can't say about condition. I would imagine all three of the private courses on the list would have less rounds per week so would be better conditioned and Pennant Hills is very well known for its conditioning.

Thread Information