Welcome to the ozgolf.net forums.
+ Reply to Thread
    Legend of OZgolf Touring Pro (European Tour)

Default My Lefty stuff - Putter, Irons....looking to sell or trade!

I am open to offers on all this stuff....need to fund new stuff but I will listen to trade offers

Odyssey 2Ball MID belly putter - 8.5/10 condition and comes with headcover letting this go for a steal - $230shipped anywhere in Australia. This is currently on eBay for a $20 dearer BIN so get in quick...over $375 in stores

Titleist 690mbs 2 - PW, Project X 6.5 shafts - Clubs still have a lot of life in them but do show wear marks especially on the bottoms of the short irons and in the grooves. They are approx 7 to 7.5/10 but better in the long irons. I will sell for $500.....you could buy them and get them reshafted and sell the PX pulls for over $150 to $200 aussie...makes for cheap irons
    These are well known for being the easiest to hit most forgiving blades available, I would be keeping them no question if I wasn't practicing so hard but I want them to last for another 10 years rather than 3 which is all they would at my current pace. I do have a few people interested already but money talks and bullshit walks. They will go on eBay and US forums soon if no bites.

Email me or PM any offers...
    RIP 1974-2006

Legend of OZgolf Touring Pro (European Tour)

Iron heads are gone...PX shafts available in another post.

3 days left on ebay auction for the 2 ball
    RIP 1974-2006

Thread Information