Back out again yesterday for the Monthly Medal round. Same set up, and same pins as the Black Marker. I actually started off hitting the ball quite well and my striking was actually quite solid. But I had poor direction control, and just did not make the recovery scores that I had on Friday. In the end the difference was pretty much my score over the last 4 holes. I made everything on Friday and nothing yesterday.

Driver: Callaway Epic 10.5* with PL Blue Reg
Fairway: Callaway Epic 3 Wood
Hybrid: Titleist 915 Hd 18*
Irons: Adams CB3 Pro 4 - PW
Wedges: Yururi Tour 49*, 53* & 57*
Putter: Adams A12 OS Mallet CB 38"

I was striking the Epic quite well and getting good distance, but I was still hitting pushes. As I improved my aim, my misses came from over working the ball. I hit a couple of very good drives to finish, but was unable to convert those into the pars they should have been.

Only one swing with the Epic 3 Wood, and it was a very good one.

I was middling the CB3s, but hitting them left or right of target and into trouble. With the odd shot even going long. My short game just didn't click like Friday. It wasn't bad, but I just was not able to convert many U & Ds. Putting was OK (32), but I didn't have the same confident stroke I had going on Friday.