Welcome to the ozgolf.net forums.
Donate Now Goal amount for the next month: 1000 AUD, Received: 0 AUD (0%)
**** Please donate to the Toowoomba Hospital Foundation as part of the Leon Treadwell Memorial Charity Day ****

Note: If you would like to avoid Paypal from getting their cut, either make a paypal payment to andyp@ozgolf.net as a "Gift", or PM AndyP for OZgolf's bank account details.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 50 of 62 FirstFirst ... 40 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 60 ... LastLast
Results 1,226 to 1,250 of 1538
    Senior Member Multiple Major Winner

Saturday was a monthly Medal round at Reddie Bay. My game was a bit the opposite of Mondays, I struggled at the start, but finished strongly to card a net 70.

Driver: Callaway XR16 Pro 10.5* with Aldila Tour Blue Stiff
    Fairway: Callaway XR 3 Deep 3 Wood
    Hybrid: Callaway Epic #3 19*
    Irons: Callaway Apex 4 - PW
    Wedges TM RSi2 50*, Yururi 53* & 57*
    Putter: Ping Ketsch Straight Arc CB 38"

I struggled at the start but as I slowly worked out my alignment issues, I adjusted to the XR16 and had to going really well by the end. It was long, workable and felt/sounded terrific.

I am finding the Epic #3 is a real weapon. It is extra long for me and I seem to be able to swing it confidently most of the time.

Again, once I sorted my alignment issues, I started hitting the Apex really well. The DGSL shafts feel great and I love the flighting I can get with them.

The short game was pretty solid. I did change back to a Chrome Soft from the ProV1s I had been using and was getting noticeably longer runout on the chip shots. I hit the flagstick a few times, but none dropped. I putted solidly all day for 29, no 3 jabs.

Last Monday was a return round at McLeod with the Brissy Vets. I started very well with regulation pars on the first couple of holes, but then lost the plot for awhile. My Driving was actually very good for the full round, but I seemed to have no touch from there in and converted lots of FIR into doubles. But mixed in with that were some very good pars. I ended up with 31 points with 3 wipes.

Driver: TM M4 10.5* with Fujikura ATMOS 5 Reg
    Fairway: Adams Fast 11 3 Wood
    Hybrid: Adams A12 Pro 18*
    Irons: Cobra King F8 4 - PW
    Putter: SC Futura 5 CB 38"

The M4 was a bomber all day. I have always hit it well before, but on this day I was smashing it noticeably longer. One of my fellow players who is usually beside me in distance noted I was 30 in front of him all day. The Twist face definitely helps off centre hits imo, not that I missed the middle too often on the day.

It was my iron play sometimes and a very mixed short game that were my weaknesses on the day. 38 putts and about a dozen lip outs told the story of my finishing.

Back out on Wednesday on freshly cored greens was never going to be a lot of fun. I had a generally horrible days on the greens and 28 points was the result.

Driver: Titleist TS3 10.5* with PX Evenflow Stiff
    Fairway: TM M4 3 Wood
    Hybrid: Titleist 816 H1 19*
    Irons: Titleis 716 AP2s 4 - PW
    Putter: SC Golo Select CB 38"

The TS3 was solid without looking like replicating the driving results I had with the M4 on Monday. I just wasn't quite on the groove with it on the day.

The AP2s were solid as always. I actually hit as many GIR as FIR. Any model of AP2s are always a pleasure to use imo.

It was my short game and putting that were totally off on the cored greens. Ughh!

Yesterday was a Brissy Vets comp at Riverlakes. A course I had a played a few holes on (on the current back nine), but never completed 18, and had not played the front nine at all before. I started poorly and stumbled my way around the front with 15 points. I was smashing the Driver and hitting my irons pretty solidly, but just not converting often enough. After wasting yet another excellent drive by turning it into a double on the Index 1 10th, I decided I was being way too conservative and decided to get aggressive for the rest of the round and it paid off big time. 22 points coming home, for 37 total and a win in A Grade for the day.

Driver: TM M3 10.5* with Tensei CK 60 Stiff
    Fairway: Adams Fast 11 3 Wood
    Hybrid: Cobra F8 19*
    Irons: Wilson Staff FG Tour V5 4 - PW
    Putter: Yes Sandy 12 CB 38"

The M3 was super solid. It was not quite as long as the M4 was the week before at McLeod, but the workability really stood out for me and that put me in very good positions most of the day. I missed only one fairway with it.

The FG Tours feel great and I found I could be confident with them on distance and flight.

My short game stepped up when I needed it and was deadly on the back nine when I needed it. Ironically this was on freshly cored greens (cored the same days a Reddie Bays), but this time I had my cored green special putter, the Yes Sandy 12. This heavy headed putter just works a treat on these greens. This together with a short game where I left chips inside 3 foot on 4 holes got my scoring rolling hot.

Senior Member Major Winner

What did you think of Riverlakes Dave?

Quote Originally Posted by 3puttpete View Post
    What did you think of Riverlakes Dave?
    It seems to be a polarising question. I know a few that refuse to play there and say they outright hate it. It is certainly contrived in places; the 6/9 cross-over and the condensed back nine spoil it a bit. But on the other side, there are some very good holes and it isn't an up and back type of course. I would certainly play it again without hesitation.

I managed to play some of it well and enjoyed most of it. We played off the back tees (Slope 125) and it was in great nick sans the cored greens. I was a bit unawares of potential trouble on the front nine. Though not always obvious off the tees, there is a lot of water in play on most holes. You have to hit bad shots to get there in most cases, and I managed to stay clear, but my playing partners donated a fair few balls in the course of the round. Despite that, they all said they enjoyed it and wouldn't hesitate to play it again.

Senior Member Golf Hall of Fame Inductee

Quote Originally Posted by Daves View Post
    Driver: TM M3 10.5* with Tensei CK 60 Stiff.
    whats this shaft like? This is the shaft Tiger Woods was using for a while
    when I read the product description (marketing) it seems like they are trying to replicate some of the Nunchuk features.

and Riverlakes, I agree, it has probably 14 really good/testing holes, and the rest are boring or horrible its like they ran out of room and just shoved a couple extras in. I enjoy playing there.
    Last edited by markTHEblake; 22nd October 2019 at 08:59 PM.
    --
    Criticism doesn't bother me, as it means I am doing something and people are watching.
    Handy-Cap

Senior Member Touring Pro (PGA)
    Blog Entries

It seems to be a polarising question. I know a few that refuse to play there and say they outright hate it. It is certainly contrived in places; the 6/9 cross-over and the condensed back nine spoil it a bit. But on the other side, there are some very good holes and it isn't an up and back type of course. I would certainly play it again without hesitation. I managed to play some of it well and enjoyed most of it. We played off the back tees (Slope 125) and it was in great nick sans the cored greens. I was a bit unawares of potential trouble on the front nine. Though not always obvious off the tees, there is a lot of water in play on most holes. You have to hit bad shots to get there in most cases, and I managed to stay clear, but my playing partners donated a fair few balls in the course of the round. Despite that, they all said they enjoyed it and wouldn't hesitate to play it again.
    I know I’m biased being a member but the crossover on 6/9 is no worse than the 9/17 crossover at Reddie Bay. Both are only the tee shots and even poor tee shots don’t affect players on the other hole.
    Golflink

WITB
    Ping G400 SFT 12* Accra ST55 Tour Z M5
    Srixon Z355 17* FW Miyazaki Jinsoku S
    RBZ Black 3 HY 19* Rocketfuel 65S
    Srixon Zu65 3 20* Nippon NS Pro 980GH
    Srixon Z765 S300 4-PW
    Tourstage X Wedge 54/10, 58/12
    Taylormade Spider Tour Red CS 35"

Quote Originally Posted by markTHEblake View Post
    whats this shaft like? This is the shaft Tiger Woods was using for a while
    when I read the product description (marketing) it seems like they are trying to replicate some of the Nunchuk features.

and Riverlakes, I agree, it has probably 14 really good/testing holes, and the rest are boring or horrible its like they ran out of room and just shoved a couple extras in. I enjoy playing there.
    I like it, but have not noticed anything extra special about it. It is certainly pretty stable, but feels nothing like a Nunchuk to me. Mine is the Blue 60g version, and I have a couple of fairway version as well.

Here is a comparison by Aussie Golf Reviewer (Alan Staines) from a couple of years ago.

Quote Originally Posted by Steve57 View Post
    I know I’m biased being a member but the crossover on 6/9 is no worse than the 9/17 crossover at Reddie Bay. Both are only the tee shots and even poor tee shots don’t affect players on the other hole.
    I don't disagree they are similar, neither is good. We couldn't get to the 6th until the group on 9 had teed off, then had another wait on the tee because of the water carry lay ups of the group in front. It would be good if they could be removed, but there was no obvious solution other than perhaps a shared tee/island with the 2nd across the water for the ninth. It would be a negative to shorten 6 imo.

St Andrews has a crossover too
    --
    Criticism doesn't bother me, as it means I am doing something and people are watching.
    Handy-Cap

I like it, but have not noticed anything extra special about it. It is certainly pretty stable, but feels nothing like a Nunchuk to me. Mine is the Blue 60g version, and I have a couple of fairway version as well.
    thanks for that and the video. I wont be trying one, happy with what I have.
    --
    Handy-Cap

Admin Team Golf Hall of Fame Inductee
    Blog Entries

I don't disagree they are similar, neither is good. We couldn't get to the 6th until the group on 9 had teed off, then had another wait on the tee because of the water carry lay ups of the group in front. It would be good if they could be removed, but there was no obvious solution other than perhaps a shared tee/island with the 2nd across the water for the ninth. It would be a negative to shorten 6 imo.
    Neither crossover is ideal, but they both work. I agree with Blakey that the finish feels contrived like they just shoved them in to get to 18 holes. I really should get out there again one of these days to see if I still hate the end. I do love 10, it is one of my favourite holes to play.

spasticrap
    Sim 2 Max / PRGR
    3W 7W 4H - Sim 2 Max
    Miura 57 CBs - ADDI
    Odessey #7

Senior Member Major Winner

I mostly agree. I’m a fan of Riverlakes.

Last Saturday was a Single Stab comp at Reddie Bay on cored greens. I struggled to score out of the blocks and did not make a single par on the 1st nine (back). I managed to get back on track somewhat on the way back to tally 31pts (13/1.

Driver: American Golfer's Collection Spec-460 10.5*
    Fairway: Cobra F8
    Hybrid: Adams 9031 Super #2 18*
    Irons: Ping 1E 4 - PW
    Putter: Yes Sandy 12 CB 38"

The AGC is an interesting Driver I picked from Golfmateebisu. I can find very little about it. Despite its name it seems to be of Japanese origin. Sold by a Golf Accessories company called Lezax Inc. that appears to produce themed gear. It is on the conforming list, which is about the only place I could find it mentioned. I like the look of it, it is quite a compact, deep faced Driver and it sounds/feels pretty good. The shaft is one of their own and felt typical Japanese extra soft flex. I did not swing it all that well, but it showed plenty of potential nevertheless. It was sneaky long, but prone to spin up a bit with the soft shaft. Further testing and perhaps an alternate shaft needed!

Too many fairways missed and windy conditions put pressure on my iron and short game play and I mostly struggled to lift. And I made nothing on the bumpy greens. By the time I got it on track it was all over.
    Last edited by Daves; 2nd November 2019 at 09:39 AM.

Monday's round was a Vets' round at Gainsborough Greens. I had not played there since the Clubhouse relocation and course changes. I was mostly impressed. Most of the holes are the same, but the routing has changed. And a lot of work seems to have been done opening up the course, because the views looks a lot better as you move around the course. It is sad that the old 18th is now the 17th, particularly as the rerouted old 1st hole is a very ordinary finishing hole. The upside is that the old 2nd is now the opening hole and it is a beauty. All up the rerouted course is very good in my view, let down only by the finishing hole.

I played OK and ended up with 36 points, coming home with 20 (with a wipe) on the final nine.

Driver: Ping G30 10.5* with PL Blue Reg
    Fairway: Cobra F8 3 Wood
    Hybrid: Ping G400 19*
    Irons: Srixon 765 4 - PW
    Putter: Yes Stacey 12 CS CB 38"

I was pretty solid for most of the day with the G30, but I let it down with a few poor swings at times in the windy conditions. It was not a super long, but long enough and easy to hit and shape as needed.

My iron play was pretty solid. I hit lots of greens and generally was very solid. My mistakes were mostly going long, misjudging the wind and/or the bounce/check.

My short game was mixed but got warm at times. I putted well without ever getting hot. A bird for 4 pts on the 1st (my 2nd nine) was the highlight.

I missed Wednesday's comp due to a quick day trip to Straddie with friends. And I did not bother playing in the showers on Saturday. So my only round was Monday morning's Vets round at Redcliffe. And what a mixed round it was. I started poorly with only 5 points in the first 4 holes, all from the centre of the fairway. Then I steadied the ship for the most part, with just a stumble on 8 for a wipe. But that stumble turned a light on and I was on fire on the back nine. only fading slightly over the last couple with lipout bogies. I ended up with 37 points (14/23).

Driver: King Cobra F8 10.5* with Aldila NV Blue 2KVX Stiff

Fairway:King Cobra F8 3 Wood
    Hybrid: King Cobra F8 #3 19*
    Irons: King Cobra F8 4 - PW
    Putter: McGregor by Bobby Grace V Foil 37"

My drive on the first was my first swing with the F8. It went very high, but right on the path I had aimed it at to finish in the middle of the fairway. And I did that most of the day, only missing 2 fairways with(too) quick swings. The launch is definitely higher than is usual for me, but I managed to tame it pretty well with set up adjustments and it was then a real weapon for me. It appeared to be pretty friendly on off-centre strikes and was surprisingly easy to shape as needed. One of my colleagues commented on how well I shaped each drive to the fairway characteristics. It wasn't super long, but was very solid and consistent on distance. And did not seem to spin up at all, despite the higher launch.

The light that came on for me was that the F8 irons were not moving in the air anywhere near the way I was trying to shape them. I was striking them very well from the get go, but missing greens where I was aiming them. Once I started taking dead aim on the basis of hit straight shots, I started hitting target time and time again.

And my short game warmed up as well, particularly the putter. I love the V Foil and am not sure why is has been so long since it was last bagged? Shot(s) of the day was a perfectly placed drive down the short 14th, and a wedge that ran across the edge of hole to 2 inches for a kick in bird.

It was single Stab event at Reddie Bay yesterday. My golf and scoring was all over the place. I somehow ended up accumulating 38 points, mainly via 9 x 3 pointers. Which left 11 points over the other 9 holes via 3 x 2, 5 x 1 and a wipe. Like I said, all over the place! And most of the 1s where from the middle of the fairway off the tee!

Driver: Adams Redline RPM 430Q with Aldila NVS Reg

Fairway:Adams Insight XTD Pro 3 Wood
    Hybrid: Adams 9031 Black #2 18*
    Irons: Adams CB2 4 - PW
    Putter: Seemore Big FGP CS Mallet 38"

The RPM 430Q was a weapon for most of the day. I was hitting it very long, and with controlled flight for the most part. I only missed 2 fairways all day. Both misses were expensive, but due to bad swings, not the club. On the day this Driver was as long as anything I have hit this year. Launch was low and with low spin, so I got very good roll out. And the tendency was strong draws, which also helped. I was cautious about pull hooking it, but it never happened. I hit most of them out of the middle, but it was obvious that forgiveness was not high when I didn't. The 430Q was released in 2005 and was one of the first Drivers with a Carbon Fibre Crown. This was well before TM bought Adams out, but the similarities between the RPMs and the R7s that were released the same year are many. I have an R7 425 that I should do a comparison with. Plus a 905R and a couple of others; FT -5, Launcher, Cobra Speed, of the same era.

My iron play was very good for the most part. Too good at times, as I over hit a couple of recovery shots into further trouble. But generally I was very solid and hit lots of GIRs, my highest percentage so far this year.

My short game was a bit mixed and never got warm. I putted well but should have kept my cored green special, the Yes Sandy 12, in the bag. The FGP was good, but I reckon there was a few putts I would have kept on line better with the Sandy.

Yesterday was our Medal of Medals round. I was in the running after winning a Medal round earlier in the year. I ended up with a solid Nett 74, but not good enough to contend. I struggled with an OTT pull off the tee most of the day, so the round ended up being all about the scramble.

Driver: TM M4 10.5* with Fujikura ATMOS 5 Reg
    Irons: King Cobra Forged TEC 4 - PW
    Putter: Yes Sandy 12 Mid 38"

I struggled to keep the M4 in play because of my OTT move. All me, not the club at all. I was trying too hard and should have just let the club do the job. When I did slow down and hit it smoothly is was very good and long. But more often than not it was a pull right into trouble.

I scrambled hard and made some good recoveries, but never got warm. And as well as I putted, very little of length dropped for me. I must have had half a dozen lipouts.

The Forged TECs had a lot of work to do. I hit some great shots with them, but wasn't able to overcome my poor tee shots often enough. The 4i in particular got a lot of work and performed really well. I love the feel of these clubs.
    I hit all the par 3s in reg and was very confident with them when I had a clear shot at my target.

Last Friday was a Black Marker Challenge at Reddie Bay. I struggled to hit fairways right from the start. I seemed to have some extraneous move going on in my swing and everything was coming out of the toe. It took me most of the round to fix it and I never really got in front with my scoring. I managed to finish with 11 points over the last 5 holes, but that only gave 31 (14/17) total.

Driver: Cobra King F8 with Aldila NV 2 KVX 60S
    Hybrid: Cobra F8 #3 19*
    Irons: Cobra King Forged CB/MB Combo 4 - PW
    Putter: SC Futura 7M C-B 38"

I was disappointing to not to be swinging the F8 well, as it performed superbly for me on its first outing at Redcliffe recently. Even with the very toey hits (mostly extreme toe!) it was performing well and showing how forgiving it is. It was the off directions that were punishing me score wise.

The Forged CB/MBs (2017) are a new acquisition and the penultimate version of one of my favorite iron model lines. These have C Taper shafts which I have not used before. Compared to my Forged TEC set these heads are noticeably shorter with thinner soles and this gets even more noticeable as you move into the MB end of the set. From above the top line isn't noticeably thinner, but you do notice the lack comparably of any significant offset. I was really looking forward to playing them, but my poor tee shots loaded the deck against them, and I spent most of the day hitting out of trouble with them. I did hit some good shots with them and look forward to the next round I get to use them (which will be today).

My short game was OK ,but had a lot of work to do. I putted very well (29).

Saturday was single Stab at Reddie Bay. I drove the ball better, and played a solid but unspectacular front nine for 17 points. But the wheels gradually fell off and I struggled on the way back, unlike the previous round, and 4 points over the last 4 holes for 12 and total of 29 was the result

Driver: TM M1 10.5* with Fujikura Speeder 77 TP Reg
    Hybrid: TM M6 #3 19*
    Irons: Henry Griffitts Ultimate 4 - PW

The M1 (original version) performed quite well. The heavier shaft was noticeable, probably helping in the windy conditions, but I am not sure I am a fan. The original M1 is still a very good driver comparably. It was very easy to hit, had good length and was easy to shape as needed.

Th HGs are another new acquisitions. A brand I have always wanted to try for curiosities sake. But I have to say I was pretty underwhelmed by them first time out. I can't identify the shafts in them, they didn't feel great. But I can't yet say if is the shaft or head or both that is behind the poor feel. They appear to be of cast construction. The faces are quite shiny from use, but the grooves seem to be fully intact. I mention that because the ball seems to roll up the face more often than not for me. I might give one iron a groove touch up and see if it makes a difference?

My short game was solid again and I putted OK (32), but the Futura 5 CB was not as reassuring to use for me compared to the 7M I used on Friday.

Monday was a Vets event at Royal Nudgee. I started steadily and kept it going for most of the round, but slipped on the last hole for 34pts (18/16). 36pts won the day!

Driver: Callaway Rogue 10.5* with PX Evenflow 6.0 S
    Fairway:Cobra F Max 3 Wood
    Irons: Srixon Z-565 4 - PW
    Putter: TM Rossa Monte Carlo 7 CS CB 38"

The Rogue was a fairway finder all day. Not super long but very consistent, and easy to hit to the shape I wanted. When you needed some extra length it was fairly easy to step on and the ball felt great off the face.

The Srixons were also solid and very forgiving. I love the feel of these and the Nippon shafts give them that extra softness.

My short game was pretty solid for the most part and I putted very well most of the day. I tuned out as the round ground out to a crawl over the last few holes, lost my tempo and paid the price on the scorecard.

Today was our Mug of Mugs final for the year. I finally put a really solid round together and managed to win A Grade with a 77/64. My first nine was my best and I was actually disappointed to bogey the ninth for an even par 36 on the way out. I kept it steady with little luck on the back for a 5 over 41 to finish.

Driver: Cobra King Ltd 10.5* with Aldila Rogue MSI 95 Stiff
    Fairway:Cobra XL 3 Wood
    Hybrid: Cobra Max #3 19*
    Irons: Cobra King Forged CB/MB Combo 4 - PW
    Putter: Rife Guerin Two Bar Hybrid Mallet SC CB 38"

The King LTD was outstanding all day. There was solid 20+ knot NE blowing and I was able to play my shots low under the wind when needed, whilst maintaining control and getting very good distance. And it felt great, you could feel the compression off the face and the strikes felt super solid. Lots of fairway hit and in good position most of the time and extra long as well.

And my newly acquired Forged Combo performed brilliantly. I hit lots of greens in reg, 7 in a row on the front nine for 2 birds and 5 pars. The C Tapers felt very good and I was happy with my shot control, which was the best it had been for a while.

My short game was pretty solid and I putted well for the most part, but it could have been some much better. My line was very good all day, but I struggled at times with distance control. I had too many 2nd putts outside 3 feet. Thankfully I made all of them. But I also left quite few first putts in the jaws.

Saturday's round was a single stableford at Reddie Bay. I was keen to see if my ball striking would hold up to the level of my round on Wednesday, and for the most part it did. My GIR stats were similar, but I missed more FIRs, and did not manage to recover quite as well. Still I wasn't unhappy with a solid 36 points, and there was plenty of positives.

Driver: Cleveland Classic Tour 9.5* with Miyazaki Tour Black 61S
    Fairway:Cleveland FL 3 Wood
    Hybrid: Cleveland CG Black #3 19*
    Irons: Cleveland 588 CB 4 - PW

I used a Classic Tour in 10.5* loft as my Gamer for quite a long time 5/6 years ago. It has the same shaft as this 9.5* and I was interested to see if the lower loft made any difference. My observation, perhaps a little. I wasn't completely confident on my direction for a while and was hesitate to try to do too much with it. I was tending to try and steer it a bit, and not go after it. But as the round progressed I started to feel more comfortable with it and was able to hit some very solid drives with it over the last few holes. There is a touch less forgiveness as you go down in loft as well, I think.

I hit the CG Black 19* very well. In fact too well on the last hole, hitting it too straight and long, about 30m past my intended lay up spot. It ran through the end of the fairway and was dead in the trees, Duh.

I hit the 588 CBs very well, again too well at times. I seem to have found something in my swing and was seeing an extra 10m+ on a lot of my shots. I gradually adjusted during the round, but never quite achieved the precision I had with the Cobra Combos on Wednesday.

My short game was OK, but I did seem to be getting more check than usual (same ball) and was coming up short more often than not. My putting was very solid. I missed nothing inside 10 feet all day, but made little outside that range.
    Last edited by Daves; 26th November 2019 at 08:47 AM.

Yesterday I played a Vets round at Pacific. It was quite a mixed round of scoring results. I ended up with 32 points ( 14/18 ) and a NTP, 35 points won A Grade. It was a very slow round (5 & 1/4 hrs) and we were a three, so it was painfully slow at times.

Driver: Cobra King F8 with Matrix Red Tie 6Q3
    Fairway:Cobra F8 3 Wood
    Hybrid: Cobra F8 #3 19*
    Irons: Cobra King Forged TEC 4 - PW
    Putter: SC Future 7M CB 38"

I was a bit loose with the F8 early, it took a little time to settle with it. But once I did wow! I hit some seriously long drives with it, a couple were the longest I have achieved this year, and for probably a few years before that. I don't know if the shaft change was behind the extra distance or whether I just clicked with it? The F8 is super friendly and the ball feels/sound great off the face. I am now thinking do I start looking for an F9 or an F8+ next?

The Cobra Forged TECs continue to impress. Still not quite up to the Forged combos, but they feel similar and the extra distance and forgiveness can help at times. I didn't hit quite as many GIRs as the last few rounds, but some of my misses were pretty close to the mark. There was a fair breeze blowing most of the day and I did find it seemed to have a higher than usual effect on ball flight (extra spin??).

The greens were tough, quite quick and with some fairly tough pin positions left over from the weekend it would seem by the "beards" around the grain side. I putted OK without making anything of any distance.

Thread Information