Welcome to the ozgolf.net forums.
Closed Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4
    Senior Member Golf Hall of Fame Inductee

Yoss trolled, got banned, several others, possibly from the same state, arked up.

I blame Hocko. But hey, there are lots of forums about, make a choice. The ones that stay but then try and stir shit need to work out when they think it will become boring.

It's the net, no one really cares

Senior Member Order of Merit winner

Andyp,

When the dust settles, what is going to be done differently around here?

Site Owner Golf Hall of Fame Inductee

This thread is now closed, so if you have a question, you can PM me or one of the other mods. My inbox is pretty chockers right now. We are all going to move on with the start of a new work week.

Titty asked about who the current admin/mods are. The list can be found at the bottom of the main forum page with the 'View Site Leaders' link.
    http://www.ozgolf.net/showgroups.php
    There has already been changes, and over the coming weeks there will be more changes. More mods are needed so we are not reliant on just a few. I have asked some members if they are interested in being a mod, and others have offered. I will look at the function that allows moderators to look after individual sub-forums, so the load can be spread. The moderation team needs to be more on top of things than what they have been to date.

I've been provided lots of ideas from many members, so I need to reread those messages, and see I can use from those.
    We will be reassessing the rules, although I don't think there is too many problems there. I'll look around at other forums, as suggested.
    We will assess the infraction system, but I'm pretty sure that it will be removed.
    I'll be adding the rules to the registration process for new users to accept before joining, because they may not be stated there at the moment.

Thank you again for your feedback throughout this thread.

Site Owner Golf Hall of Fame Inductee

A few changes have been made to the forum over the last few weeks.

Firstly, I am now the sole owner of the website. Previously, I was responsible for the server side of things, while goughy and clikchic owned the domain name. The ownership of the domain name has now been passed to me, so it's all mine now......my own......my precious.

The infraction/point system is no longer valid. The rules sticky has not been updated to reflect this, but it will at some stage. The rules themselves still apply though and may be tweaked in the future.
    http://www.ozgolf.net/showthread.php...raction-Points

We have a great new bunch of moderators to help keep the forum chugging along. Thank you to BenM, coalesce, jimandr, LarryLong, Outcast and shazza_rs.

Any time you need to find out who the moderators are, you can look at the following page:
    http://www.ozgolf.net/showgroups.php

We are unfortunately losing a few team members too. Over the coming weeks, Courty, jarro, and KristianJ will be stepping back from their moderator/administrator duties. I thank them for the many, many hours that they have put into this website over several years; this forum would not be as great as it is, without their contribution.

Lastly, registration to the forum has now been opened again.

Thread Information