Welcome to the ozgolf.net forums.
Donate Now Goal amount for the next month: 1000 AUD, Received: 0 AUD (0%)
**** Please donate to the Toowoomba Hospital Foundation as part of the Leon Treadwell Memorial Charity Day ****

Note: If you would like to avoid Paypal from getting their cut, either make a paypal payment to andyp@ozgolf.net as a "Gift", or PM AndyP for OZgolf's bank account details.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Euan Walters

goughy

Default Euan Walters

Well, after 3 starts in the nationwide tour (one being the co-sanctioned jacobs creek) he has now surpassed the dollar amount won by the 20th place on last years nationwide money list. The jacobs creek is turning out to be a great way to make it to the pga tour. Aparently with the change in the value of the aussie dollar it has become one of the highest winning prizes on the nationwide tour.

Gavin Coles is only $30.000US off the mark and Paul Gows second this morning is giving him a sniff at the big tour again.

Could be another great year next year for the number of aussies on the pga tour.

Senior Member Touring Pro (European Tour)

my bro bought a golf mag from perth for me last week, and in there was an interview of Walters...

I've been watching aussie golf for a while, and I've seen the name before...but couldn't quite place his face...

that was until I read that he had lost like 30 (?) kilos...

very very impressive!!!

I see Lonard is looking pretty trim this days...

I like to call it the Tiger Effect...it's even got me seriously thinking of working out a little (or more like cutting down on the snacks!!!)
    My PGC Handicap

WITB Sept 2010
    Currently Undecided: Ping G10 or BStone J33R
    Currently Undecided: Cally Fusion 3W or Cally Steelhead III 3+W or Titleist 904F
    Currently Undecided: King Cobra 2300IM or Cally X20 Tour
    Switch BTW: TM RAC 52/58 & Cleve RTG 53/58
    Wilson TPA Blade

Member Touring Pro (Aust PGA)

Quote Originally Posted by McMw
    I like to call it the Tiger Effect...it's even got me seriously thinking of working out a little (or more like cutting down on the snacks!!!)
    Personally, I am holding Tiger responsible for my snacking.... I eat while watching the golf - it isn't a good habit to be in.
    Cheers,
    Golfgirl

Thread Information