Avatar photo with trophy? Well done.

Congrats to AndyP on a well earned victory - two very good scores on unfamiliar courses and tough conditions on the Sunday.

What did I learn

- Drinking all night every night and getting up and doing park runs can either make you Champ or a contender for the 5 day NAGA. (Did I end up beating Bob for that?)
- Andigold is a brilliant host.
- We have celebrity lookalikes a plenty = Waddzy is Lee Westwood, Spanner is Ernie Els.
- You can look a million bucks in opshop gear
- Solarman has the patience of a saint to put up with the shit heaped on him by his mates.
- The Vanilla Slice at Portsea Marto raved about is easily the best vanilla slice I have ever had.
- Royal Melbourne has a ton more elevation change than I ever imagined.
- The best par 4's in golf are under 300m, and a 135m par three is far more fun than 190m slog.
- WAnkers are anything but. Thanks to Simmsy and Foxy for having a hit with me. I'm glad I missed out on Jmac though - the smell may have been awful.

Thanks to my roomie Waddzy, who was a great roomie/car buddie for the 5 days. You were the best roomie I could have asked for. Enjoy the rest of your week in Melbourne.
Thanks also to Super Mario - I have never laughed in a car as much as I did on the trip back from Woodlands. I'll happily play good cop to your bad cop in any auction any time.

Finally, a massive thanks to Lefty. Even though a heap of jobs were delegated he still did the bulk of the work. Thanks Nick - you are a star.