+ Reply to Thread
Page 48 of 55 FirstFirst ... 38 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... LastLast
Results 1,176 to 1,200 of 1365
    Site Owner Golf Hall of Fame Inductee

Quote Originally Posted by JADO75 View Post
    Get on the Clenbuterol
    The side affects sound awesome.

Senior Member Touring Pro (PGA)

A few shakes brotha, nothing too bad unless you get the gel & you get some super headaches that you’ll surprisingly get used to
    Taylormade M1 16' 430 10.5* Attas G7s
    Taylormade M1 17' 460 10.5* Rogue 125msi 60s
    Callaway Epic Sub Zero 9* Rogue 125msi 60x
    Titleist 917 D2 9.5* Rogue 125msi 70s
    Cobra King LTD AD MT 7s
    Taylormade M2 15* Speeder Pro 73s
    Taylormade SLDR 19* Matrix HD7s
    Titleist 716 AP2 5-PW KBS Tour V X stiff
    Cleveland 588 Rotex 2.0 Raw Wedges 50* 54* 60* KBS Hi Rev
    Callaway MD3 64* PM Grind
    Taylormade Spider Si 35" Slant Neck

I'm already getting the headaches with the Man Shakes. Beer and Rum has made it go away though.

Victorious Captain Golf Hall of Fame Inductee

Quote Originally Posted by AndyP View Post
    I'm already getting the headaches with the Man Shakes. Beer and Rum has made it go away though.

Senior Member Touring Pro (European Tour)

B740A78D-1D9A-4B71-A3CB-81E52EA537BE.jpgI started my journey mid June. Weighed in at 139kgs. Weighed myself today at 101kgs. Another 6 or so and I’m done. In the photo I’m about 107, so a fair bit leaner now.
    Last edited by davepuppies; 5th January 2019 at 01:16 PM.
    In the bag

Taylormade Stealth 2 9.0 - AD DI 7X, Taylormade Sim 5 wood - AD DI 8X, P790 2/5-GW S300 AMT, Taylormade Hi Toe 53/14, 57/14, 60/10, Taylormade Spider, Taylormade 2018 staff bag

Quote Originally Posted by davepuppies View Post
    Attachment 48867I started my journey mid June. Weighed in at 139kgs. Weighed myself today at 101kgs. Another 6 or so and I’m done. In the photo I’m about 107, so a fair bit leaner now.
    Mate you’re looking lean! Playing any golf?

Victorious Captain Golf Hall of Fame Inductee

Attachment 48867I started my journey mid June. Weighed in at 139kgs. Weighed myself today at 101kgs. Another 6 or so and I’m done. In the photo I’m about 107, so a fair bit leaner now.
    Well don’t big fella, good to see you back stronger mate!

Senior Member Major Winner

Nice.

How?

Quote Originally Posted by Jono View Post
    Mate you’re looking lean! Playing any golf?
    Maybe once or twice a month. No practice.

When I train heavy my shoulders and chest get very tight, and this leads to a over the top movement, and I hit it sideways
    In the bag

Taylormade Stealth 2 9.0 - AD DI 7X, Taylormade Sim 5 wood - AD DI 8X, P790 2/5-GW S300 AMT, Taylormade Hi Toe 53/14, 57/14, 60/10, Taylormade Spider, Taylormade 2018 staff bag

Quote Originally Posted by 3puttpete View Post
    Nice.

How?
    I was diagnosed with stage 1 Barrett’s disease. This is stage 1 or 4, the last being cancer of the oesophagas. I had a gastric bypass to fix this, and subsequently have lost all my weight.

That being said, my diet has been on point, eating keto, weights or cardio daily.

The operation saved my life I think, as I was a heart attack on legs
    In the bag

Senior Member Major Winner

I was diagnosed with stage 1 Barrett’s disease. This is stage 1 or 4, the last being cancer of the oesophagas. I had a gastric bypass to fix this, and subsequently have lost all my weight.

That being said, my diet has been on point, eating keto, weights or cardio daily.

Good to see and read it’s going well.

That middle paragraph sounds like effort though. Pass.

That’s sensational
    If it aint for sale the right price has just not been offered

Maybe once or twice a month. No practice.When I train heavy my shoulders and chest get very tight, and this leads to a over the top movement, and I hit it sideways
    Yeah whenever I start lifting any decent weight, my golf goes south too.I’ve managed to lose 10kg from eating a bit less and walking when I play golf. I’m going to start a light weight lifting program soon.

Good changes, Dave. You're not meant to be smiling in before photos though.

Senior Member Grand Slam Winner
    Blog Entries

This one time golfer is again over the goal weight, even with training i cant break the 88kg mark. Will get back on the ManShakes next week once i am back home from holidays. Got to get back to the 34" waist.

Sent from my SM-T710 using Tapatalk
    Grant

Grunt's Golflink
    TM Burner - Cobra F Speed 3W - TM Draw 3H - TM Burner 4i-AW - Vokey 54/58 Wedges - Wilson 8862 Blade

Quote Originally Posted by Grunt View Post
    This one time CHOPPER is again over the goal weight, even with training i cant break the 88kg mark. Will get back on the ManShakes next week once i am back home from holidays. Got to get back to the 34" waist.

Sent from my SM-T710 using Tapatalk
    Fixed
    If it aint for sale the right price has just not been offered

Moderator Touring Pro (European Tour)

I'm checking in.

A combination of christmas chocolate and some minor illness that meant no exercise has meant I have achieved an unwanted weight milestone.

Genuine dieting is way too hard for me, but I'm using ultimate willpower to restrict myself to 1 biscuit per day, 1 handful of Maltesers per day and 1 jelly baby instead of three when the sugar urge gets too great.

Hopefully by the time my weight has reduced by 3.7kg my body will have learned the new daily routine and I won't want as many snack treats.

If water has kilojoules I'm in real trouble, as I'm trying to take an extra sip from the bottle instead of opening the lolly jar.
    "There are 50 things to remember in the golf swing. Trouble is that I can only remember 49 of them" - Bob Hope.

awesome job DP, keep it up

Quote Originally Posted by jimandr View Post
    I'm checking in.

A combination of christmas chocolate and some minor illness that meant no exercise has meant I have achieved an unwanted weight milestone.

Genuine dieting is way too hard for me, but I'm using ultimate willpower to restrict myself to 1 biscuit per day, 1 handful of Maltesers per day and 1 jelly baby instead of three when the sugar urge gets too great.

Hopefully by the time my weight has reduced by 3.7kg my body will have learned the new daily routine and I won't want as many snack treats.

If water has kilojoules I'm in real trouble, as I'm trying to take an extra sip from the bottle instead of opening the lolly jar.
    jim, if you've only got 4 kg to get rid of to get back to "yourself" you're doing ok, hang tuff

yep checking in also, boss and I did a great job getting ready for our trip last sept, walked heaps, gymed and stayed off the grog but have done nothing but eat and drink since we got back...….can't bring myself to get on the scales just yet, I have a pair of pants that if I can fit into them, I'm heading in the right direction. Hurt my calf which has gone into the archilles now which is certainly hampering the process but have gone on a dry Jan/feb/march pact which will be hard but has to be done. Check in again soon

Victorious Confederate Captain Order of Merit winner

Quote Originally Posted by oldracer View Post
    can't bring myself to get on the scales just yet, I have a pair of pants that if I can fit into them, I'm heading in the right direction.
    I feel your pain Al.

My arse is still 36, but my upper body sure doesn't fit L any more, and XL isnt always a sure thing...

Chopperlink

WITB
    Cobra Speedzone::Cobra Speedzone Tour 3 wood, Cobra F6 5 wood: Mizuno H4's, :Mizuno 50, Mizuno MP 56 and 60*:TM Works #7
    AndyC will always be my AndyB(unny)

My running, and all other exercise disappeared, not too long after this post, due to an injury. During this time, I have spend a fair while overseas drinking and eating too much. I'm now back over 90kg for the third time, without being able to lose it through exercising.

Man Shakes it is then. The taste is just okay (caramel at the moment), if the water mixed with it is cold, so I hope they do the job, in line with some other restrictions. Less pastries, giant schnitzels, and beers will probably help too.
    I struggled through the caramel packet, but now I have chocolate and strawberry, and both of those are much better. I'm not under 90 yet, but it was close this morning, and it seems like a downward trend. I've still had a few beers, but less than normal, and no big session. I still slip up now and then, but my lunches are healthier and there is minimal snacking.

I'm not under 90 yet, but it was close this morning, and it seems like a downward trend.
    Nek minnut.

Next mini goal is to get under 88, which would put me below my weight from October, which was before my last OS trip, including a holiday, then the Christmas period.

Ozgolf Mod Major Winner
    Blog Entries

Almost 3 weeks in. Disciplined eating (albeit not as religious as a few years ago when I was entering everything into MyFitnessPal) and enough activity has got me to 100.9

Most of the extra kegs of chub are above my waistline (still comfortable in 34-36"), so focus will be on trimming the upper body as I edge closer to the 95kg mark that I think is my ideal spot.

Moderator Touring Pro (European Tour)

Quote Originally Posted by jimandr View Post
    I'm checking in.

Target achieved (just) after a couple of false alarm visits within 0.2kg.

My Saturday evening pasta meal and two beers adds 1.5kg, so I then have to wait two or three days for that weight to drop off again, and then if everything goes well I drop another 0.5kg by the end of the week. Then the cycle renews.

Obviously I should just stop going to the RSL on Saturday nights, but its the only fun I get to have.

Lots of exercise, less food, but it has been difficult, and it hasn't been enjoyable. I certainly could not live that type of restrictive lifestyle on a long term basis.

Now that Tim Tams are on half price special I'm going to celebrate, and see what happens.
    "There are 50 things to remember in the golf swing. Trouble is that I can only remember 49 of them" - Bob Hope.

Thread Information