I have been looking at ways to improve my sun protection regime. 2 BCCs cut out so far, and I am finding it increasingly hard to avoid some level sunburn/ sun damage in our current spat of hot spring/summers.

I have shifted to wearing wide brimmed hats, though the selection of Golf specific versions is somewhat limited. I have found Cricket Hats, Gray Nicolls in particular, to be the best fitting and seem to offer the best protection, and they are quite economical as well. But it hard to find them in colours other than Cricket Cream, especially in my boofhead size. I also found a semi bucket style at local sports shop, that fits well. It is apparently a School Team type hat, but available in XL for less than $10, so a bargain. Most of the Golf specific hats seem to me to be poorly designed, and over priced for what they are.

I am trying to find some lightweight long sleeve polos to try. Not a great fan of the sun sleeves, though I can understand their attraction. There doesn't seem to be a great selection from the Golf Apparal brands, especially with collars rather than mock tops. And finding lightweight and very breathable versions is also pretty hard it seems.

Anyone got any suggestions, sources etc for better sun protection cover?