1. Commercial Listings are restricted.
Ozgolf does allow commercial listings if they are deemed to be of benefit to Ozgolf members. We request that if you want to put in a commercial type listing please contact the Mods through Ozgolf Mod in the first instance.
2. Please include all relevant information on the items you are selling. Clubs should include brand, shaft make and flex, loft (if appropriate) and condition. Be truthful in your appraisal. Make sure you would be happy to purchase the item at the rating you give it (We know this can be subjective, but be truthful). Photos while not required are definitely recommended. Please use your own photos of the item, and not a generic one off the internet. Try and make sure the photos are clear and in focus.
3. Buyer and seller beware. Ozgolf is not privy to or part of the transactions. The pro shop is here as a communication link between potential buyers and sellers. We have no responsibility within these transactions. Be aware that using PayPal gifting to pay does not cover you for fraudulent transactions. Please also read the note on possible fraud in the pro shop (sticky in the pro shop forum).
4. When on selling something purchased in the Ozgolf pro shop, there is the expectation that when you offer it in the Ozgolf Pro Shop it will be for the same price or less. We have the ability to try a lot of gear here at well below retail prices, due to the good will of a few. Please do not abuse this good will.
5. When pricing your items for sale, consider that the Ozgolf pro shop tends to offer items at well below retail. You have the opportunity to buy goods here at bargain pricing, please consider that when you set your prices. The Ozgolf Pro Shop is not a mechanism for making profits off your friends. However the Seller has the right to ask whatever they like. If you think it is too much, do not purchase the item, or offer less. There is no need to comment unless you are making an offer.
6. Fake items are not to be knowingly sold in the pro shop. If you know the item/s are fake please do not list them for sale in here. Knowingly violating this will result in the removal of your rights to start a pro shop thread. Clones are fine to sell, as they are not fakes.
7. Only valid questions and answers will be allowed in the pro shop threads. Spurious posts will be removed without an explanation being forwarded to the poster. Please refrain from making comments that are not to do directly with the sale. The place to discuss the relative merits of a club or equipment is the Equip Me forum, and not within a member’s Pro Shop thread.
8. Posts removed from a pro shop thread are removed because the moderators view them inappropriate. Please accept this and refrain from repeating. If you take issue with a post being removed, please send a PM to Ozgolf Mod. Repeatedly posting off topic in the pro shop can result in your access to the pro shop being revoked altogether. This is independent of the rest of the Ozgolf forums
9. Pro Shop Posting Restriction. To be able to start a thread in the Pro Shop, you must have been registered for 40 days and have made 40 posts. Please note that this limitation is to get you involved with the OZgolf community; we want you to use this time to get to know the place, and give us the chance to get to know you. Please do not post boost with inane and ridiculous posts or consecutive posts just to meet the post limit. This can result in you not having access to the pro shop. We recommend starting a thread in the Welcome Forum and/or the What's In The Bag forum to introduce yourself to the site.
Furthermore, if you do not yet meet the 40/40 criteria, you must not use other areas of the forum to offer items for sale, such as the eBay Bargains thread. Such activity will be regarded as an attempt to circumvent the posting restriction, and may result in removal of access to the Pro Shop. You are welcome to reply to Wanted threads in the Pro Shop, but this is the only manner in which you are permitted to offer goods for sale until you satisfy both aspects of the 40/40 restriction.