Welcome to the ozgolf.net forums.
Donate Now Goal amount for the next month: 1000 AUD, Received: 0 AUD (0%)
**** Please donate to the Toowoomba Hospital Foundation as part of the Leon Treadwell Memorial Charity Day ****

Note: If you would like to avoid Paypal from getting their cut, either make a paypal payment to andyp@ozgolf.net as a "Gift", or PM AndyP for OZgolf's bank account details.

+ Reply to Thread
    Senior Member Touring Pro (Nationwide Tour)

Default EOI - Supercoach 2013

Hi Guys,

After a fair few league followers participated in the footy tipping last year I thought I would see how much interest there would be in an Ozgolf NRL fantasy league. This year supercoach has added a live draft feature (few details below) I thought it sounded interesting and could set up a $10/$20 entry to add to the competition. league size is 6-12 if there is alot of interest im sure multiple leagues could be set up.

Post if you're interested

SuperCoach Draft Features

• Introducing SuperCoach Draft - the ALL-NEW draft-style competition built from the ground up, completely FREE to enter and play!
    • Take part in a league against your mates (or other random entrants) and you get to experience selecting a unique team against your fellow League competitors through a LIVE Draft - each NRL player in your league is available for selection once.
    • Customise your SuperCoach Draft league in any way you like - set your league size, play head-to head or based on total points (with or without league finals), set your own competition start date and season length, squad size, draft type, trading rules including player waiver systems, set your gameplay options and much more!
    • Take part in a public league with the rules you like, or setup a Private league with 6 to 12 mates. Draft from the comfort of your own PC - or, setup a single computer Draft and take your drafting offline with your very own Draft Party - then enter your picks on Draft Night!

Senior Member Touring Pro (PGA)
    movin' to the country gunna eat me alot of peaches.

I meant to reply to your PM... I do NRL dreamteam.. Have done for a couple of years. If you want to jump in our league for that, more than welcome. $50 buy in, and we do some stuff at origin as well. I took home $400 last year

Thread Information