Ola,

Tom Waterhouse here with the latest market odds for the Mexican Championship. Remember to go to tomwaterhouse.com for the best odds.

Adios Amigos

$3.00 - dc68 – Like Rhonda, DC’s form is hot – like a sunrise…
$4.00 – LeftyHoges – The outstanding candidate to be the best of the rest. Flusher who’s strongest asset is probably his level head when things aren’t going his way.
$6.50 – Marto65 – Has a knack of being there or thereabouts in most Ozgolf championships. Will be burdened by having Popper riding him (no homo).
$7.00 – AndyP – Certainly won’t be distracted by any of this fancy dress bulldust.
$7.00 – Iain – Seriously underhandicapped, but potential doesn’t seem to match results. Certainly due.
$10 – andigold – Not sure he is capable of going 36 holes without running his bag and buggy into a bunker. Will beat the snot out of me if I say anything else.
$10 – Grumpy – Travelling the furthest for the event. A possible threat to Hoges for the gheyest dressed award.
$10 - Popper81 – Been in good touch in recent times. Might be more concerned about riding Marto (pro homo).
$13 – oncewasagolfer – Interesting username. Much better than Mianne Bagger’s username - oncewasaman.
$13 – FlowerGirl – Strong favourite to be the leading female in the event. May be distracted by Iain and his good looks.
$13 – monsta65 – He’s a pennant player now so he has a shred of credibility. Shame he is a raging homo who matches his shoe laces to his shirt. WTF is up with that?
$13 – BenM – Tasmanian who will have the advantage of having steady heads.
$17 – Kev – Has shown nothing on away trips. I suspect he might be a bit of a home state hero.
$17 – Courty – Has shown nothing on any trips. Will be inspired for the best dressed award. He has been planning his outfit for this event since 2011.
$21 – Lucastro23 – Hmmm…. Lots of shiny clubs….
$21 – ozdevil – Healthy handicap. Two day event may go against him, but probably needs decent weather for two days (in Melbourne? Pfft.).
$31 – HCC – Probably not enough letters in his username to be a serious threat.
$41 – muldude – Where I come from “mul” is another name for “pot/dank/electric cabbage”. Dude. Sweeeet.
$51 – LarryLong - LarryLongShot
$101 – Peter_RS – Good luck playing good golf for a few days in a row with wife and newborn in tow, although will ironically get more sleep than half of the field.
$301 – wbennett – Spud.