We are running an Off Course Golf event for a corporate lunch on October 31 in Canberra. It is a small event involving an indoor short game competition. We need someone to help out for the day as one of our Sydney-based staff is unable to make it.

It will involve assisting in the setup of the equipment (involves lifting up to 15kg), working with another staff member to operate the activity, and assisting with the pack up. The event runs from 12 midday to 5pm. It is desirable that you are available from 10am to 6pm on the day. You will need to arrange your own transport to and from the event which is being held in Kingston. Parking is available.

It is essential that you are familiar with the game of golf. You can be a regular player or not, a low marker or a beginner - skill is not a requisite. All that matters is that you know golf, enjoy golf, are well presented and have a personable manner. It is a mixed event and attendance will include women and children. You do not need a working with children check. You do need to be at least 18 years of age.

This will be a very easy day and is equally suited to students and retirees.

If you are in Canberra, or know someone in Canberra that might be able to help I'd like to hear from you. You can pm me but it would be quicker if you email me at gaetanAToffcoursegolfDOTcomDOTau, or call mobile 0421311416.

Thanks.