Welcome to the ozgolf.net forums.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4
    Senior Member Golf Hall of Fame Inductee

Default JC vs. Veeman - Sunday, Sept. 18 - The People's Golf Course

Fiiiiiiiiiinally Sor-Rocks has come back to For-est-field.

In the great one's sights is the Rudy-poo-candy ass known simply as Veeman.

The People's Champion will be in attendance to satisfy the millions and millions of Sor-Rocks fans, including the president of Sor-Rock's fan club, Nuffie.

If the Nuffster gets a little too excited while Sor-Rocks is busy checking Veeman into the SmackDown Hotel, he'll have to remind the little Nuffster to know his role and Shut His Mouth!

After Sor-Rocks easily defeats this big Jabroni, he'll cruise into the semi finals to face that fruity guy.

What's your name again sonny?

"Hi Sor-Rocks, my name is Yos...""IT Doesn't Matter What Your Name Is!" sarin.."

With the addition of The People's Putter with C-Groove Technology, Sor-Rocks is predicting an easy 5 & 3 victory.

If you smeeeeeellllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll llllllll, what Sor-Rocks...... is cooking.

Senior Member Major Winner
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Golfnut View Post
    Wasn't thinking of here, that's obvious.....

Don't kid yourself Adlo, anyone/group who has that sort of $$$'s to throw around (and it was quite a sum) to "add a stable business to their portfolio" is somewhat also going to be, if not already, profit driven. If I where you I'd be preparing for a price hike once the dust settles.
    You said it yourself that the beans are being sold cheaper than they should be.....if us mere mortals can see this, what do you think the bean counters are thinking right now? (pardon the pun)
    Sorry GN, I don't think you understand the inner workings of the coffee industry and I am not going to get into it. The Perth market place is extremely crowded, and that keeps prices low. Fiori would lose A LOT of accounts with a price hike. It is that competitive. So while what you are saying is logical, and may well happen, I think it is unlikely.

Yes, I expect the founder of Fiori to show his face eventually elsewhere. It is his passion, and his skill.
    Naturally grippy

Thread Information