Welcome to the ozgolf.net forums.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Wink My local drummond store has turned to SHIT

Wow my local drummond store at carnegie has changed ownership and the new guys are SHIT not freindly at all it's all about trying to sell me shit I dont want.
    I had a great relationship with the guys who were there and they gave me awesome service it was a great place to go shop.
    Also they have gotten rid of the guys who were there NOT A FRIENDLY OR FAMILIAR FACE THERE NOW bad for business guys you have lost me and all my mates to your opposition won't recommend anyone ever go to DRUMMOND GOLF CARNEGIE anymore there CRAP.. bad shopping experience...

anyone else want to campaign a hate relationship with drummond golf I think as golfers we should boycot these pricks.
    WHAT DO YOU SAY PEOPLE.
    COME ON SEND THEM A MESSAGE THEY CAN'T IGNORE

Default Help needed

HEY GUY'S HELP SEND DRUMMOND GOLF A MESSAGE BY BOYCOTTING THERE STORES...

GO TO GOLF MATTERS AND MY BLOG

Senior Member Major Winner

Sorry pal, I think the bloke that runs the Gabba store is the most helpful guy you could meet. Don't really understand your gripe, don't really care too much either.

I know a local franchisee and wish him all the best. Just a normal bloke with a family, trying to make a decent buck.

Senior Member Golf Hall of Fame Inductee

I admire your passion but it is a big call to ask everyone to trust you on that. You may well be a raving lunatic.

By all means tell everyone your story. If others experience the same then others will either think that maybe you were right or that there are more than one raving lunatic about the place.

How many threads do you want on this? Are you willing to take on the legal action, should they decide that your posts are defamatory?

Senior Member Touring Pro (Nationwide Tour)

I get very good service at the Drummond I go to. I dont think you can tar them all with the same brush.

i have to agree with the BAD reputation of Drummonds. I live nearer the Cheltenham store but never liked the staff there. I always drove the extra few k's to go to Carnegie. The staff there were always much better. More friendly and the club repairs were always done exactly how i wanted.
    I am NOT happy to hear that the staff are not there anymore. I have not been in since the change of ownership but i dont think i will bother. It was always not the greatest stocked store, but the staff were always happy to order in what i wanted. I am more interested in the relationships built over time with golf store people. The guys there i trusted. Looks like i won't be going back.

Any thoughts on a better shop somewhere?

Quote Originally Posted by Rebel21 View Post
    i have to agree with the BAD reputation of Drummonds. I live nearer the Cheltenham store but never liked the staff there. I always drove the extra few k's to go to Carnegie. The staff there were always much better. More friendly and the club repairs were always done exactly how i wanted.
    I am NOT happy to hear that the staff are not there anymore. I have not been in since the change of ownership but i dont think i will bother. It was always not the greatest stocked store, but the staff were always happy to order in what i wanted. I am more interested in the relationships built over time with golf store people. The guys there i trusted. Looks like i won't be going back.

You just joined to let us know? Welcome!

Member Touring Pro (Aust PGA)

Can't you just go to another Drummond store, sure its a pain but it sounds like it will piss you off less than going to Carnegie.
    Last edited by Hawkers2008; 6th July 2011 at 09:13 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Rebel21 View Post

You haven't been back since new owners, how do you know the place isn't worth visiting... Haven't noticed any other posts from you guys before, this kind of smells a bit funny to me!!
    Last edited by Lagerlover; 6th July 2011 at 09:19 PM.

The other Drummond stores are too far away from me. My point was that the staff there i had trust in. If there are new people there, then i have no reason to go back there. It's hard to find somebody that does really good club repairs. The guys there did.
    I have tried the locals and been unhappy with the results.

Admin Team Golf Hall of Fame Inductee
    Blog Entries

So why say anything if you have not been there to find out?

spasticrap
    Sim 2 Max / PRGR
    3W 7W 4H - Sim 2 Max
    Miura 57 CBs - ADDI
    Odessey #7

Senior Member Order of Merit winner
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by MegaWatty View Post
    How many threads do you want on this? Are you willing to take on the legal action, should they decide that your posts are defamatory?
    What he said ^^^

1 store does not shit company make. The guys in my local drummond are good blokes - not necessarily the most knowledgeable, but willing to admit what they do or dont know as well. Always happy to help.

two new posters - both whingeing about exactly the same thing! could it be.... coincidence
    long and soft

GL: 6011911179

Senior Member Touring Pro (European Tour)

I certainly won't be boycotting just because someone else has the shits.
    Kev at Drummond Townsville is great to deal with, and a top bloke to match.

I once had a crap experience at a golf course. Quick, let's boycott all golf courses.

you always remember where you get bad service....

Blog Entries

can i just ask - whats with the smiling emoticon in the title? Doesnt really go with what your saying.
    long and soft

Admin Team Golf Hall of Fame Inductee
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Rocketman View Post
    Wow my local drummond store at carnegie has changed ownership and the new guys are SHIT not freindly at all it's all about trying to sell me shit I dont want.
    I had a great relationship with the guys who were there and they gave me awesome service it was a great place to go shop.
    Also they have gotten rid of the guys who were there NOT A FRIENDLY OR FAMILIAR FACE THERE NOW bad for business guys you have lost me and all my mates to your opposition won't recommend anyone ever go to DRUMMOND GOLF CARNEGIE anymore there CRAP.. bad shopping experience...

anyone else want to campaign a hate relationship with drummond golf I think as golfers we should boycot these pricks.
    WHAT DO YOU SAY PEOPLE.
    COME ON SEND THEM A MESSAGE THEY CAN'T IGNORE
    What happened may help? Just saying you got bad service? You may have gone in on a day when everyone had the flu or something.

spasticrap
    Sim 2 Max / PRGR
    3W 7W 4H - Sim 2 Max
    Miura 57 CBs - ADDI
    Odessey #7

Senior Member Touring Pro (Japanese Tour)

Gotta say Rocketman - your original post makes it sound like these guys sodomised your dog.

What exactly did they do to make you THIS upset?

PS If they did sodomise your dog, then I fully understand the depth of feeling you have expressed.

Woof.

Was this the ACT Drummond?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by MegaWatty View Post
    Woof.
    Is that Yoss again?
    long and soft

I'm thinking disgruntled employees here... careful, you know what they do in america...US postal service types
    bio cell+ big stick - fly z+ 3W - b'bertha 4h - srickson 545/745
    46-50 RTX, 56-60 md2 - tank cruiser 38" count balance
    delilah smiley driver and MAGNETIC putter cover
    sun mountain bag C130S - clicgear & knob

A "Sleeper" from that "Other Forum" ?

Thread Information