Welcome to the ozgolf.net forums.
Donate Now Goal amount for the next month: 1000 AUD, Received: 0 AUD (0%)
**** Please donate to the Toowoomba Hospital Foundation as part of the Leon Treadwell Memorial Charity Day ****

Note: If you would like to avoid Paypal from getting their cut, either make a paypal payment to andyp@ozgolf.net as a "Gift", or PM AndyP for OZgolf's bank account details.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Senior Member Order of Merit winner

Ive been in this Drummonds. Not the best.

Senior Member Golf Hall of Fame Inductee

What does Drummond sell ?

Quote Originally Posted by 3oneday View Post
    What does Drummond sell ?

Rejected fake ebay auctions ?

Senior Member Major Winner
    Blog Entries

Drummonds in other cities = good. Drummonds in Melbourne = bad.

I think I've found the cause of the bad service.
    You don't get me. I'm part of the Union.

Senior Member Touring Pro (PGA)

Jacko runs the one in Hoppers Crossing pretty well. The city one is reasonable for a sneaky look or consumables purchase.
    The secret of golf it to turn three shots in two. - Bobby Jones

A tale of golfing mediocrity

Senior Member Touring Pro (European Tour)

What would anyone buy at a Drummond that they couldn't get here, online or if small at your own pro shop?

No idea how much a decent franchisee makes but I wouldn't be signing up for one, looks too hard for me. Plus I have no love for the GP.

Member Touring Pro (Aust PGA)

Quote Originally Posted by Bruce View Post
    Jacko runs the one in Hoppers Crossing pretty well. The city one is reasonable for a sneaky look or consumables purchase.
    Jacko's good, can't say I am a fan of Milvo though. I knew him before though he used to work for Peter Kholsdorf (Canberra Pete's Golf) in the 90s, I can't say I am fan of Pete either.

I don't mind get my consumables or small stuff for gifts when they have their 20% off sales.
    Last edited by Hawkers2008; 7th July 2011 at 12:33 PM.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by rubin1909 View Post
    Is that Yoss again?
    What?

Senior Member Touring Pro (Nationwide Tour)

Do you have any ideas where to go instead of drummond?
    Never had a problem with drummond, usually helpful & try hard.
    Maybe Rocketmans wife has boycotted the bedroom hence he is a little upset at this time. She may even be down at that drummond a little to much?

Just go to the House of Golf in High Street Malvern instead. The guys there are terrific.

Quote Originally Posted by PerryGroves View Post
    What would anyone buy at a Drummond that they couldn't get here, online or if small at your own pro shop?
    ozgolf is a miniscule demographic, not everyone buys online, and lots of golfers are not members of a golf club.

Senior Member Touring Pro (European Tour)

Just browsing this thread. Anyone else think Rocketman and Rebel1 are one and the same?

The ultimate judge of your swing is the flight of the ball. Ben Hogan

Exotics 9.5* XCG7 Beta- Titleist 913H 17* & 21* Hybrid - Miura Tournament Blades 5-PW - Miura 56* & 60* - Lajosi Putter

Either that Matty, or they got sacked from the place the same day.

Senior Member Touring Pro (Japanese Tour)

You've still gotta feel for his dog.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Goldy View Post
    You've still gotta feel his dog.
    U dodgy bastard.
    long and soft

GL: 6011911179

Senior Member Touring Pro (Japanese Tour)

It's the NRL player within, trying to escape.

That's right Rocketman!

RE: Hoppers Crossing Drummond Golf

I am been faithful and loyal customer for 10 years and probably would have spent Thousands of$$$ and also use to recommend my Golf Community over the years but I have been cheated by Drummond Golf Hoppers.

I request a 33 inch putter cut it to 32 Inch, paid in advance and waited for 4 days to arrive, they sold me a 35 Inch used putter cut it to 33 inch. Yes it was probably, they never put an order in first place and delivery must be late so they decided to cut 35 inch.

So I went to shop and I was denied a refund. Simply they don’t want to accept that fact that it was 35 inch putter been sold. You can clearly see the stickers on Shaft that how much it is been cut down and how long it was in first place.
    Last edited by sabproshop; 21st March 2013 at 10:53 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Rocketman View Post
    Wow my local drummond store at carnegie has changed ownership and the new guys are SHIT not freindly at all it's all about trying to sell me shit I dont want.
    I had a great relationship with the guys who were there and they gave me awesome service it was a great place to go shop.
    Also they have gotten rid of the guys who were there NOT A FRIENDLY OR FAMILIAR FACE THERE NOW bad for business guys you have lost me and all my mates to your opposition won't recommend anyone ever go to DRUMMOND GOLF CARNEGIE anymore there CRAP.. bad shopping experience...

anyone else want to campaign a hate relationship with drummond golf I think as golfers we should boycot these pricks.
    WHAT DO YOU SAY PEOPLE.
    COME ON SEND THEM A MESSAGE THEY CAN'T IGNORE

That's right Rocketman, guess what your Blog is veiwed by Thousands.. as I googled "Drummond Golf Bad service" and your blog popped! I share the same veiws and many of us too.. you are not alone!!never Go to Hoppers Crossing Drummond GOLF in Victoria ... you will never get what you have paid.... staff are lazy,unprofessional and rude! Next purchase support your Proshops, try them and give Drummond Golf price, I bet they will beat them easily!!!!.. it makes logic as they are the one who are on the course and easy to reach. You have lost me Drummond Golf... I am been loyal for years!!!!!!!!
    Last edited by sabproshop; 21st March 2013 at 10:49 AM.

I know it's the other side of Australia, but it seems most golf shops in WA whether its drummond or golf box are great per sale and then Very average post sale. I've had this from both franchises, the most recent from golfbox Bunbury. But I need golf stuff so I guess I'm stuck. What are you going to do

Quote Originally Posted by Shortylook View Post
    I know it's the other side of Australia, but it seems most golf shops in WA whether its drummond or golf box are great per sale and then Very average post sale. I've had this from both franchises, the most recent from golfbox Bunbury. But I need golf stuff so I guess I'm stuck. What are you going to do
    Weren't you stuffed around by Mizuno and not Golfbox?

eastern seaboard boys... that's where it's at!!
    bio cell+ big stick - fly z+ 3W - b'bertha 4h - srickson 545/745
    46-50 RTX, 56-60 md2 - tank cruiser 38" count balance
    delilah smiley driver and MAGNETIC putter cover
    sun mountain bag C130S - clicgear & knob

Senior Member Multiple Major Winner
    Reaching for my Laser cos I'm a few paces off the green... :)

Quote Originally Posted by sabproshop View Post
    That's right Rocketman!

RE: Hoppers Crossing Drummond Golf

I am been faithful and loyal customer for 10 years and probably would have spent Thousands of$$$ and also use to recommend my Golf Community over the years but I have been cheated by Drummond Golf Hoppers.

I request a 33 inch putter cut it to 32 Inch, paid in advance and waited for 4 days to arrive, they sold me a 35 Inch used putter cut it to 33 inch. Yes it was probably, they never put an order in first place and delivery must be late so they decided to cut 35 inch.

So I went to shop and I was denied a refund. Simply they don’t want to accept that fact that it was 35 inch putter been sold. You can clearly see the stickers on Shaft that how much it is been cut down and how long it was in first place.
    Quote Originally Posted by sabproshop View Post
    That's right Rocketman, guess what your Blog is veiwed by Thousands.. as I googled "Drummond Golf Bad service" and your blog popped! I share the same veiws and many of us too.. you are not alone!!never Go to Hoppers Crossing Drummond GOLF in Victoria ... you will never get what you have paid.... staff are lazy,unprofessional and rude! Next purchase support your Proshops, try them and give Drummond Golf price, I bet they will beat them easily!!!!.. it makes logic as they are the one who are on the course and easy to reach. You have lost me Drummond Golf... I am been loyal for years!!!!!!!!
    Wow my local drummond store at carnegie has changed ownership and the new guys are SHIT not freindly at all it's all about trying to sell me shit I dont want.
    I had a great relationship with the guys who were there and they gave me awesome service it was a great place to go shop.
    Also they have gotten rid of the guys who were there NOT A FRIENDLY OR FAMILIAR FACE THERE NOW bad for business guys you have lost me and all my mates to your opposition won't recommend anyone ever go to DRUMMOND GOLF CARNEGIE anymore there CRAP.. bad shopping experience...

anyone else want to campaign a hate relationship with drummond golf I think as golfers we should boycot these pricks.
    WHAT DO YOU SAY PEOPLE.
    COME ON SEND THEM A MESSAGE THEY CAN'T IGNORE
    HEY GUY'S HELP SEND DRUMMOND GOLF A MESSAGE BY BOYCOTTING THERE STORES...

GO TO GOLF MATTERS AND MY BLOG
    Quote Originally Posted by Rebel21 View Post
    i have to agree with the BAD reputation of Drummonds. I live nearer the Cheltenham store but never liked the staff there. I always drove the extra few k's to go to Carnegie. The staff there were always much better. More friendly and the club repairs were always done exactly how i wanted.
    I am NOT happy to hear that the staff are not there anymore. I have not been in since the change of ownership but i dont think i will bother. It was always not the greatest stocked store, but the staff were always happy to order in what i wanted. I am more interested in the relationships built over time with golf store people. The guys there i trusted. Looks like i won't be going back.

Any thoughts on a better shop somewhere?
    I agree with these fine gentlemen, who have been major contributors to the Ozgolf community and definitely have no hidden agendas. I was on the Drummond website the other day comparing prices of stuff to ebay, and not one member of their staff Australia wide emailed me to see how I was doing or to offer any assistance!!!

I say we should not only join in this boycott and become members of other forums around the world to spread the word!!!

Peace OUT!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny Canuck View Post
    Weren't you stuffed around by Mizuno and not Golfbox?
    Yea mizuno did give me the run around, but golfbox were like, so what do you want me to do, I guess I could contact mizuno, I'm not sure what will happen with them. I think they were shitty because I contacted them myself, I was freaking out about my clubs and I told them that, got a grunt back on the other end of the phone.

Member Club member who plays rain, hail, shine

Quote Originally Posted by Dazza View Post
    I certainly won't be boycotting just because someone else has the shits.
    Kev at Drummond Townsville is great to deal with, and a top bloke to match.
    +1 Drummond Townsville is fantastic!

Senior Member Touring Pro (PGA)
    movin' to the country gunna eat me alot of peaches.

Pat Drummond is my favourite singer song writer. So excited he has his own thread.

Andre Drummond is my favourite basketball player. So excited he has his thread.

Tom Drummond is my favourite lecturer at Monash uni. So excited he has his own thread.

Sometimes when I think of you I touch myself..........

Thread Information