Quote Originally Posted by Peppas View Post
I'm guessing Jono's been busy so no videos yet All good though. Had a few rounds since the last time we met up and I can honestly say that my drives have been much longer. One guy I play with fairly regularly even commented that I'm definitely swinging faster. I even feel like I've gained 10m with each club in terms of irons but that might just be wishful thinking

However probably now and then old habits do creep back in but I can generally recognise this and try and do a few of the drills Jono gave me to try and correct it a bit. I think/hope I am somewhere between where Jono wanted and the old swing, probably due to my lack of flexibility and my inherent laziness (Jono's words, I just added inherent haha). I will definitely keep doing the drills (especially the sequencing one and the release/impact bag one) and see how the swing goes. Thanks Jono.

PS I shot 85 around Shell Cove in a comp on Tuesday woo! Couldn't follow it up yesterday but at least I know I can do it.
Hey Tony,

Sorry about not posting up the video yet ... what can I say? I'm lazy.

Great to hear that you are getting good results. I'll try to post up the video very soon.