I am wondering if anyone enjoys to cook on here? I started to really make an effort a few years ago and would be keen to see what people like to cook. It is always nice to try something new.

I cooked this burger for lunch today.

Beef patty - add onion, salt, pepper, ketchup, Worcestershire sauce, soy sauce, egg, bread crumbs, steak seasoning, cumin, chilli flakes and mexican chilli powder to your mix. Mix it all together. Then when I made the patty I put some Jarlsberg cheese in the middle, so once it is cooked it goes right through the patty.

Then on top of the patty I put cheese, egg, bacon glazed with Worcestershire, tomato, pickles, lettuce, mayo, dijonaise mustard and relish. It tasted real goooood!

250520101444.jpg

The other day I cooked up some chicken skewers with couscous and pita bread with greek yoghurt dipping sauce.

Marinate the chicken in lemon juice, garlic, coriander and a bit of olive oil for a few hours. Then skewer them and char grill em.

The couscous, boil some chicken stock, add couscous and combine. Once fluffly add some cherry tomatos, chopped chives, mint and a little butter.

The dipping sauce is a tub of greek style yoghurt, lemon juice, mustard seeds, pink onion, garlic, mexican chilli powder, grated cucumber, celery salt and a bit of ground pepper.

Easy as and very tasty.

180520101410.jpg