Quote Originally Posted by razaar View Post
Welcome Martinez.

Are you tied in with Ian Triggs and Chris McCourt?
No I'm not, but I have a healthy respect for both. Chris does all my clubs and that of my students, he is very very good in that regard.

Quote Originally Posted by markTHEblake View Post
Some of us have to work!
Poor bugger.

Quote Originally Posted by Eag's View Post
Well it certainly looks simple enough and it does make a lot of sense.
If I had a motto regarding how I see the game, that might be it.
Quote Originally Posted by 3oneday View Post
Now, back to the swing..... My interest has peaked.

From what I have seen, you "aim" your hips and legs to just in front of the ball but your shoulders are square to the target ?

After a while (I think during #3) it reminded me of a pro who once said the first part of your body to reach the ball was your left shoulder ?
That's a good summation of our intent with the address. You set to the shot, and the target, not to a swing. The idea of setting everything parallel to the line is counter productive imo.

In Golf we have the perfect opportunity to choose our position, other sports you have to often move quite a long way to get in good position to strike the moving ball.

Ironic isn't it, that we don't make full use of that advantage....I include myself until recently (when this occurred to me). I'm now halfway to impact before I've even moved the club, and I have a really good relationship to the target and a good sense of where the target is in relation to the other target, the ball. That's what I build peoples swings around, not lines on a screen and not positions. The good thing has been, they hit better positions on the screen anyway.