Thought we should have a spot for the moments!

So many of mine involve Grunt! One will have photo's courtesy of Eag's so I'll wait till he posts it up.

First one was on a hole with canal on the left with houses there. At one house there was a pool almost on the canal and in it a couple of rather stunning women (what we could tell from the distance) in bikini's strutting around and in and out of the pool. Grunt really struggled with his focus during his shot and in the end did his best to land his ball in their pool. Now Grunt, you should know that if you're looking far over your left shoulder while attempting to hit a ball then that is where your ball is going to go!

The second was on the back nine. Grunt lines up and swings his driver looking like he's trying to launch his ball into the stratosphere. Hits the ground behind the ball and clear bounces his driver over the ball and misses it completely. I thought for once I was gonna finish an ozgolf round without rolling on the ground in laughter but I was wrong!! Thanks for a couple of choice moments from the weekend Grunt! That's what ozgolf rounds are for me. A chance to have some fun...